Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Martial Arts Warframe

Archangelzz

ok the tenno are supposed to be ninja so why not have a martial arts warframe that uses punches and kicks the martial arts style of this warframe is one i made up which is Ten'nō no michi which means way of tenno in Japanese

1. 360 palm blast

harness the energy of your chi into your palms sending blasts of energy at all enemy's in range in all directions dealing x amount of damage

2. power kick

jump up into the air doing a front flip and slamming your leg down onto the ground sending a shock wave of energy out in all directions dealing x amount of damage and knocking down enemy's hit by the shock wave 

3. Empower 

empower you and your whole team with chi energy increasing your speed attack and attack speed for you and your whole team for 5-10 seconds

4. Chi blast

you build up massive amounts of chi energy unleashing it in a blast wave of energy stunning all enemys in range and increasing the damage they take by 10% and 25% at max level as well as siphoning their chi energy and converting it into energy for your war frame and your teams warframes these effects last 5-7 seconds max amount of energy you can obtain from the siphon effect is 50 all effects last 5-7 seconds

Edited by Archangelzz

I like the idea.

However, 3 offensive abilities, and 1 self-buff?

I would take out #4, and add a debuff aura (duration based) in a relatively small AoE, to further synergize with the #1 and #2 skills.

Also, #3 could have added duration and group-wide benefits when in a squad.

Basically, it has a very monk-esque feel to it, which I like. This idea has great viability with future end-game content imo.

Edited by Ronin666

I like the idea.

However, 3 offensive abilities, and 1 self-buff?

I would take out #4, and add a debuff aura (duration based) in a relatively small AoE, to further synergize with the #1 and #2 skills.

Also, #3 could have added duration and group-wide benefits when in a squad.

Basically, it has a very monk-esque feel to it, which I like. This idea has great viability with future end-game content imo.

ok i turned empower into a team effect and turned chi blast from a damage ability into a debuff/buff ability which stuns the enemy siphons chi energy from them converts it into energy for you and your teammates as well as increasing the damage they take but deals no impact damage

ok i turned empower into a team effect and turned chi blast from a damage ability into a debuff/buff ability which stuns the enemy siphons chi energy from them converts it into energy for you and your teammates as well as increasing the damage they take but deals no impact damage

Nice.

Having another frame in the support and off-tank roles besides Trinity would lend more interesting strategy to the game. Again, thinking to the future here.

The skill damage, energy costs, and siphon numbers, along with duration are a balancing act that would be refined by DE if this idea was implemented, so not too fussed about the math of it all.

Folks might get point out that it's too similar to Trinity, with the siphon skills, but that's the whole point. To have an alternative solution that can provide support, AND deal damage with abilities.

Nice.

Having another frame in the support and off-tank roles besides Trinity would lend more interesting strategy to the game. Again, thinking to the future here.

The skill damage, energy costs, and siphon numbers, along with duration are a balancing act that would be refined by DE if this idea was implemented, so not too fussed about the math of it all.

Folks might get point out that it's too similar to Trinity, with the siphon skills, but that's the whole point. To have an alternative solution that can provide support, AND deal damage with abilities.

ya that was sort of the idea of this frame is a sort of tanky support character that can deal decent dps i wouldn't worry about people thinking it is like trinity though his siphon effect is no were near as powerful as trinity's and its not a ability just one of the 3 effects of his ultimate the other two being enemy's take more damage and are stunned but now that his skills are done i just need to find the time to do his art work don't know when that will happen though hopefully soon but i can not guarantee anything also thanks for your support of my warframe idea this is only my second one my first one being a shadow warframe