The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tattoo

PsychPT

Hahaha. Insane btw!?!? You must not know anything about tattooing or how to choose/see a good tattoo artist. "insane btw" I think it's insane... That he got such a crap tattoo and doesnt think he made a wrong choice, and Insane you guys think it's good. At least some people in here know its bad.

Still laughing and making fun about it by the way. Was thinking about putting it in the failblog tattoo portion.

Wow, way to be a $&*^, bro. 

Hahaha. Insane btw!?!? You must not know anything about tattooing or how to choose/see a good tattoo artist. "insane btw" I think it's insane... That he got such a crap tattoo and doesnt think he made a wrong choice, and Insane you guys think it's good. At least some people in here know its bad.

Still laughing and making fun about it by the way. Was thinking about putting it in the failblog tattoo portion.

It may not be the best tattoo 

But as someone who is kinda involved with them you should know that it takes a LONG time to find a really good artist.

But still its the point that counts man

Just as two musicians can play the same song.

Only the one that puts emotion into it will get the attention 

Weird metaphor :p

I'm sorry

But for a game with so little lore, or anything for that matter, you would have been better off getting Angry Birds on your leg and having it mean more then this game.

Especially since it may at this rate never be more then what it is now.

I love the game, but this... this is just stupid.

I'm sorry

But for a game with so little lore, or anything for that matter, you would have been better off getting Angry Birds on your leg and having it mean more then this game.

Especially since it may at this rate never be more then what it is now.

I love the game, but this... this is just stupid.

He already got the tattoo, 

Its right above his knee its not like he tattooed warframe on his face. 

I saw this on youtube 

Sweet tattoo man! 

wow...i didn't even look at the zoomed in version before......

that looks like something from a 9 year olds "i was bored and drew this" page of his notebook.

the quality of work is just terrible....

I LOVE MY TAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             I smile, I sing, and my dog loves it toooooooo!!!!!   Don't you guys have some gay bashing to do, or rip the wings off of blu jays or what ever it is u people do when your not bashing my ink?

I LOVE MY TAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!             I smile, I sing, and my dog loves it toooooooo!!!!!   Don't you guys have some #$$ bashing to do, or rip the wings off of blu jays or what ever it is u people do when your not bashing my ink?

You posted it on the internet.

Expect hate.

I know many things much more important to me then a game. I think like some others. Therefore, I mock you for your decision.

All I'm going to say in the interest of tact is at least it's on his thigh. I really hope you're happy with it.

Keeping with the tactful theme, you sure you found the right image there bro?

…you sure the lineworks clean, neat, cause…

at least it's your thigh, maybe coulda been higher up… and a scooch smaller.

In a coupla days… …at most, weeks…

I know that feel bro.

It may not be the best tattoo 

But as someone who is kinda involved with them you should know that it takes a LONG time to find a really good artist.

But still its the point that counts man

Just as two musicians can play the same song.

Only the one that puts emotion into it will get the attention 

Weird metaphor :p

Doesn't take that long to find one. If you try hard enough and serious enough. Even if it's a long travel to get a well done tattoo... Then that's what should be done. That's what any rational thinking person would do.

Wow, way to be a $&*^, bro.

An honest Richard... Guy I don't know who calls me "bro"... An honest Richard. Not a lying $&*^.

An honest Richard... Guy I don't know who calls me "bro"... An honest Richard. Not a lying $&*^.

Lame comeback, dude... seriously.

I get you don't like it but have you ever heard this one? "If all you've got to say is hostile and negative S#&$, then shut the **** up."

EDIT: I almost forgot why i decided to never come back to the forums... thank you for reminding me.

Edited by redregon

why is everyone being such a douchebag to this guy? the tattoo looks fine to me, the font doesn't look "like poo" or anything, the guy got a tattoo of a game he really likes, you should respect what he did instead of hating on him

Still laughing and making fun about it by the way. Was thinking about putting it in the failblog tattoo portion. - IIPREDATORII

Nice, looking forward to Your tattoo removal video in a few months....

things like this^

Edited by MisterSmores

why is everyone being such a douchebag to this guy? 

Im not trying to pick on him, im just saying that the lettering is sub par. But the rest of the tattoo is decent. Its his body and his tattoo, but that doesn't mean he should be immune to all criticism. After all, he posted this in a public online forum....

Im not trying to pick on him, im just saying that the lettering is sub par. But the rest of the tattoo is decent. Its his body and his tattoo, but that doesn't mean he should be immune to all criticism. After all, he posted this in a public online forum....

This

While i still find bizarre such passion for a game (that's just me,De gustibus non est disputandum) it's nothing wrong or evil to criticize a badly executed work.

I saw a grineer tatoo around the forum some time ago.That was very well drawn and was awesome.This is just unprofessionaly executed.

The lotus it's okay,but the warframe font is messed up (and that's a fact),and the phrase "guardian of the lotus" use an odd font,that just doesn't fit well (but this again,is taste)

There are still obvious mean comments,but on the internet it's normal, just because they are saying it in a rude way,that doesn't mean it's false.

THE TATTOO LOOKS BAD.

People can get tattoos can be for many reasons; often they symbolize a part of your life you took enough enjoyment out of to capture forever. I honestly can't believe how some people here are judging what they deem to be unacceptable for getting as a tattoo. I don't think those people understand or have any tattoos themselves.

No offense, but who is anybody here to judge if OP enjoyed this game so much he wants to remember it forever? That's usually the point of a tattoo - a part of your life that you took enough enjoyment out of the symbolize on your skin, and if anybody ever asks about it, you can share a part of that experience with them. I can't believe some people think a videogame isn't a fitting criteria for a tattoo - everything is a fitting criteria! I've played games I know I'll remember forever, I may not have tattoos of them but I sure wouldn't take any crap from anybody who wanted to mock me if I did. How insecure must you be to tell another person that you don't approve of what they're doing to their body?

+1 from me OP