[DE]Megan

The War Within: Update 19.3.0

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.

So the intended amount is half of what it was supposed to be, and 5x what it came out as...

Excuse me, with all due respect... What?

Did you ever ask yourself how you would feel as a player? And why do I still wonder about that?...

Edited by Thyralion
  • Upvote 17

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Kavat Genetic Codes from Alerts not being given out in intended quantities. Alerts will now grant 5 Kavat Genetic Codes.

But kubrow alerts give you exactly one egg - enough to make single kubrow, why kavat alerts give us only half of the kavat?

You also promised 10 dna alerts to us before. 5 is not 10. Not cool.

• Upvote 15

You give 5 Kavat Genetic Codes form Alerts, but  you still haven't fixed the fact that people received just one instead of 10 as intented. Nice work :thumbup:.

• Upvote 10

I am sorry to say that, but i think you missed an opportunity with your prime vault packs^^

you could have named the Dual Pack, Blast Pack^^

But aside from that: REJOICE AND PRIME YOURSELFS, CHRISTMAS IS GOING TO BE A GOLDEN BLAST^^ 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, NightFlutter said:

for how long they will stay?

28 days according to website

Uhh  DE I'm pretty sure it was 10 kat kodes per alert. It was even in your own patch notes look it up. 

PS: Don't forget your promise to remove Arcane Distillers. 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  Hide contents
  • Fixed Kuva Guardians getting stunlocked by Volt’s Overload while they are still armed. 

Why only nerf what is already the weakest CC (and an ultimate no less) ability in the game?

Volt's overload (actually called discharge) should be fixed so that it's actually useful, not nerfed.

• Upvote 2

I bought one item for $ 50 (two for $ 100), DE is now sold 2 items for $ 50 ... Nice try 
Edited by -Arkanphel-
  • Upvote 2

So, not only you didn't create separate pack for accessories, but you put syndanas in different packs... @(*()$ awesome

• Upvote 4

Could you guys consider an accessories pack? I have no need for anything else being offered in the 3 packs, but would pay out for the accessories.

• Upvote 1

Whoops, the prime vault unsealed accessories pack seems to be forgotten.
Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be here next unsealed vault, right?

• Upvote 3