Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Quest & Mechanic Concept] "Memories of the Armor" {Spoiler Warning}

FoxFX

The potential gameplay/lore this could introduce to the game can/could/will/should be staggering. That all in mind, I'm worried about the process of implementing this stuff into the game. This could be a strain on the Devs, but this could very well draw more people into both the game and the lore. I can only hope that there will be more that we as a community can do for both you and the Devs.

On 3/11/2017 at 0:32 AM, Raqyia said:

The potential gameplay/lore this could introduce to the game can/could/will/should be staggering. That all in mind, I'm worried about the process of implementing this stuff into the game. This could be a strain on the Devs, but this could very well draw more people into both the game and the lore. I can only hope that there will be more that we as a community can do for both you and the Devs.

I can see how such a content as this could be a bit much, but I feel it would not hurt to leave it here in case.

• Wukong
    • Memory Trace Lore: The Wukong Specter fends an Orokin Temple from Grineer Invaders on the mountain tops. A special mission paying tribute to the folklore of the original lore of Son Wukong!
    • Operator Mode Perk: The Operator's Void Blast attack obtains a larger attack radius.
    • Perceptive Power: Wukong's Iron Jab ability now has a hold down mechanic that allows Wukong to knockdown and sweep enemies. Everytime Defy is triggered, Wukong summons a clone of himself which attacks with Wukong's staff (clones can add combo counter to the min body). Primal Fury's charge attack will extend the attack's range by XXX%.

Dear OP, I'd much prefer that you updated the original post instead of adding replies, that way it could reflect people interest in this more fairly and not look like a masqueraded bump o the thread.

That said, I really like the idea, however, adding more mechanics sounds too convoluted, maybe the reward should be just the "auto attack" for wfs? 

8 hours ago, zzzNitro said:

Dear OP, I'd much prefer that you updated the original post instead of adding replies, that way it could reflect people interest in this more fairly and not look like a masqueraded bump o the thread.

That said, I really like the idea, however, adding more mechanics sounds too convoluted, maybe the reward should be just the "auto attack" for wfs? 

This concept will soon end to replace for another that will be for Melee Channeling and the Focus System. More on this later.