The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Used Warframe?

mcryseria

So I'm just wondering what's the most used Warframe out there? I see alot of Excaliburs yes, but what other frames are you commonly with during missions? Also what Warframe do you seldom see?

Edited by mcryseria

Well I've seen all of them at some time or the other. But the rarest ones are Nyx, Volt and Banshee. Most common are Frost and Excalibur. Also a lot of Loki's.

I personally have Excal as most used on my profile. 30+% of the time, apparently. He's a solid frame with a nice aesthetic, and has some nostalgia, being my starter. 

the frame I see least is probably nyx, most seen frame is prob frost or Vauban, the starter frames come close to most popular too, probably because its your first frame and you learn the game on it and then have the most familiarity with it even after getting new ones

it depends where you are. up to level 20 you meet starter frames alot.

i see excaliburs everywhere, followed by mags, but that's logical. most people play starter frames, and the more damage they do, the more people play a certain frame. the harder the planets are, the more players own other frames.

i've seen only two nyx yet, and trinity (beside mine ;) ) is seen very seldom, too

Edited by Jhakoon