Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

DevStream84_1080p.png

Tenno!

Join us this Friday, December 9th for Devstream #84! This is the final stream of 2016!   

Who: Join members of the Digital Extremes Team!

What:  Time to end 2016 right! We've got lots lined up for you today. First, we'll be giving a preview of the new Infested Warframe coming soon as well as celebrating the last stream of the year! This includes best 2016 streaming moments as chosen by YOU! We'll have lots to talk about with 2016 in review and plans for 2017. Don't miss our sign off of the year in which we celebrate the ups and cry about the downs.

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this December 9th at 2 p.m. EST (yes we're in EST now)! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on December 9th!

Edited by [DE]Taylor
fixed ma's formatting and small error :)

In order of importance:

Since the last time you mentioned addressing “mandatory” mods like +damage and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank, Primed Pressure Point and Riven mods to the game, which simply contribute more "mandatory" mods to consume weapon slots. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods?

Have you been able to spare that programmer for Shield Gating yet? When can we expect it?

Any progress on the Limbo rework?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Edited by Archwizard

Question: are you guys going to allow more control about how we can fashion our warframes? Like allow us to color separate pieces individually (armor and syandana) or turn off Prime parts to be able to properly use tennogen skins like Valkyr Graxx?

Edited by S0V3REiGN

I know you just finised the Ash rework, but i would like to know if you are ever going to change the animation on Ash's Blade Storm to make it quicker and make it so it doesnt look like its in a beta state with the zooming in and missing enemys when stabing.

When will we see the Sortie Token system?

Will we ever see a reworked Clan Emblem Showcase System, Something that showcases what the emblem would look like if for example Bloom was on or Color Correction was off. etc. 

What happened to the concept of adding Void Traces into the void as a farmable resource?  Was this scrapped or will we see it in the close future.

Also what was your favorite moment when working on the War Within?

Edited by Eggplants

What are your thoughts and desires to improve the community aspect of Warframe in-game. Sure, the forums exist and there are events and such the community participates in, but they aren't in-game things. For all intents and purposes, the game is a fairly isolated experience. I'm curious to know your thoughts.

Personally, I would like to see clans be expanded, and later on, alliances as well. Right now, it's a resource sink with some cosmetic modifications we can do. Duel rooms are buggy and broken, obstacle courses serve no real purpose, and the Hall of Victories (the room with the giant statue) serves absolutely no purpose. Allowing warlords to make weekly clan specific events and programs would be greatly appreciated. 

woot ^.^

Hey guys first i want to thank you for your awesome work and wish you a good time with your family and loves ones.

Now i only have 2 little question

When will we able to visit other tenno orbiter ?

When can we except the next orbiter expantion ( i guess SoonTM but just to be sure )

Can we expect DE giving more (much more than now) attention to existing content? 

I feel like new stuff is always prioritized in patching process. If something older gets broken it remains neglected.

Some frames need a serious revision - Oberon, Hydroid, Zephyr for a start, when can we expect that to happen?

Melee system has not been improved for months, we asked multiple times for removing swing before charge attack, most players would take that any day even if first swing had tiny delay because it worked well before it got botched.

Can we get a purpose to play Void mission, a real one not just moving part of rewards to these missions?

Is there ever going to be a system with the Riven mods where extra Kuva can be spent to keep a particular stat (doesn't have to keep the value % - that can randomise if need be).
I just get sick of re-rolling the same mod over and over wasting all the Kuva I've gained and by the time you've cycled the mod 10 times it feels like the mod is useless and you throw that one away and start with a fresh one which you end up buying from someone in trade - then you farm the Kuva and start the process all over again.

Would it be possible to have some sort of grouping or visual indicator in the relic selection GUI? It's really hard to keep track of which relics are vaulted. It would be nice to have the current relics on the top of the GUI, or at least some symbol denoting a vaulted relic.

Hello I have a few questions:

1. Any updates on shield gating (Making shields useful in higher levels)?

2. What about the nemesis system?

3. So it's been about 2 month since the Vacuum Within. Are other companions like Kavats and Kubrows eventually getting some sort of Vacuum capability?

4. How's the progress on arcanes (distillers and old arcane helmets)?

5. Lastly, it's been quite a while since you talked about new syndicate augments for weapons like the Lanka, Kunai, etc. Did the new riven system overshadow that and make it obsolete?

Edited by Bread-Bad