Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance of UI based interaction system - instead of chat spam in recruiting and trade chat? 

Sort of simplified approach would even be fine - that way it would work across language platforms.

Inside the the ship there would be a "Mission Board" - where you can either join an existing squad or make a new one ).

If you make a new one - you choose the node - then choose one of the presets ( Farming* \ Objective \ Kuva \ Ayatan ) - Then choose the time length it will be listed before starting. * If it is farming how long it will continue - which varies based on the map type. If its a Round based mission type - then the amount of rounds, if it is a time based mission type then the amount of time. 

Then those who want to join can simply look through the list  - and join that squad without wading through pages of chat spam.

A similar system setup for trade chat - where the listing only stays only when you are online. Where you list the item and price - and people can purchase it directly through the mail system. 

After all no one finds it enjoyable sitting through hours of trade chat to trade, or hoping to find a squad to do a particular alert or mission type. If you list and forget system helps both sides find squads easier and stream lines the entire process.

Edited by xxswatelitexx

1st. there is a bug that can crash the game and i want to report it . the bug its when u use the operator in an elevator while moving up and then tranfer back into the warframe then we will cliff through the elevator and fall out of the map , then use operator while falling out the map , after that u will teleport to your safe point but because the safe point is at the edge to the elevator and your operator r dead ( fall out of the map while in the operator form will die as the operator) so u will keep fall out of the map (the elevator wont help cuz it at the upstairs) and at some point , your game will crash

2nd . if i ignore someone then log back in , will it reset to not ignoring the player ? if it dont then why dont u put something that tell player who r they ignoring like a black list (cuz my friend have ignored me for months now )