Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

Its good that we have a searching bar for choosing a primary, sec and melee, but

Question:

1. Could we get an option to sort, warframes and weapons ... by lvl or the number of forma in it (im a collector and it is really hard to get the right order and see which of my weapons is not on lvl 30 yet) ?

2. Why are you (DE) constantly avoiding percentage Damage of enemies max health and shield on Warframe abilities(ex. Max rework) and Weapon Mods? 

The only Abilities that i know that can deal percentage damage at the moment are Trinitys Energy Vampire(why can this not be buffed to 100% by ex rhino buff) and Frosts        

Snow Globe by knocking enemies into walls (up to 50%). Or is there a Change with Damage 3.0 ?

I would be soooooooooooo happy i could get answers in this devstream. :D

Thanks,

Allupus

I am very excited for the two new Warframes that you have announced, and even doubly so for the Frost Deluxe Skin. Please, please show us some of it, or tell us when we can expect it.

Also, when can we expect more of the cute, cartoony glyphs to be added to the game.

Let me pet my kubrow as an Operator please!

Also, can we expect facial expressions for Operators in-game?

What will be the next tileset?

Phorid rework? Are there any plans for this? Concept art maybe? One of the Primetimes showed some very awesome Winged Phorid fan concepts.

3 minutes ago, -StGeorge- said:

any plans to revert the archwing movement? currently, you cant move as freely as before without hitting every wall.

^this , Make Archwing Great Again !

Edit : as it is the end of the year stream , any solid news on umbra ?

Edited by Darkmatt3r

1. Since new mods are being introduced into the game older ones become less 'used' like elemental resistance mods, and more mods becomes mandatory as a result, so is there any chance to merge (older) mods together to help save up spot? like make an all elements resistance into 1 mod? these mods (more suffering like this BTW) are cool and would love to use them BUT other mods that help me survive or reduce damage are better or mods that bring out what frame can do will be used!

2. Since new mods cost 18 points (and there is a chance future ones will cost more) any chance to reduce polarity matching mods by 1/3 instead of 1/2 or increase the total mod capacity by 10-15 points?

3. Kubrows and Kavats are brain dead, they don't even care if they stood in fire and to get them out of it we have move away to get them to move just 5 feet, any chance to get a command emoji to help us have better control over them?

4. Can the next syandanas be scarf, please?

5. Can you buff Ash's Smoke duration by 5-6 seconds please?

6. Can the Nexus App be used to visit the Dojo (labs) AND can we use it to edit the decoration in Dojo as well? i recon it will be kinda easy to do that on a touchscreen! 

Hi im a long term ps4 player with all primes (except new ones) and i have lots of spare sets that im just holding on to i need to do something with them. So you guys say you are gonna expand the ship and allow people to visit. I was wondering if by chance you would cosider allowing us to display prime weapons or all weapons.Since primes are the most sought-after items it would be cool to display them. The way it could be done is when you build it and go to claim it the ui asks if it is for display or usage in missions.If we pick display it doesn't use a weapon slot and cant be used in missions it is now a decoration to be displayed only. It would be awsome to have prime weapons sitting on pedistal prime around my ship. Some more ideas would be to allow us to buy fusion cores to be displayed like darvo has in his shop we just get to choose bronze silver and gold. Also to help bring the void back into play more give the ayatan sculptures a higher drop chance there since they are orokin items and it makes sense if we find slightly more there. You can do this by having them drop in parkor rooms like weekly just not a 100 percent chance more like 20 to 30 percent since the rooms have a spawn chance and then a small chance it would have sculpture . Thanks and love the game keep up the good work. 

Edited by (PS4)ootomygunoo

When are charged attacks getting an overhaul or at least a revision?  We still have that 'extra initial swing' prior to charging.  Would also love to be able to 'hold' a charged attack and release it manually as most require some very precise aiming.

1. Kuva Siphon missions are oddly similar to the initial state of Void Fissures before certain features were patched away. How come these features are making a comeback when the community made it clear that they're unwanted? Namely, the mechanics of having a sub-mission on a timer that requires the main mission to be ignored, whilst enemies spawn out of nowhere and we try to jump through things.

2. Can we expect a new set of Oddities soon?

3. Are there plans to add lore to all codex entries? Possibly integrating Synthesis findings into the appropriate codex entries so that we have access to them from our ship? Additionally, will we ever have a Simaris console on the ship, the way we have a Conclave console? There is an empty slot right next to Syndicates, and it would be really convenient. And speaking of Synthesis, are we ever getting a new target?

4. Are there any concrete, specific, scheduled plans to add more lore and/or review existing lore and/or expand upon existing lore so as to reconcile older and newer texts instead of merely adding new texts that appear to directly contradict old texts? At this point we're approaching half a decade of mystery, and no reveal.

5. Is it possible to have all Challenges added as Steam achievements? A great number of them exist as both, but some Challenges (for example, Tenno of All Trades, Sword Alone, boss Challenges) are missing from Steam.

Thank you!

Questions:

1) Sentinels: We need more new sentinels & more prime versions of current sentinels & their weapons.  Can we expect to see anything like this next year?

2) The following mods seem very difficult to get & I'd like to have Baro Ki'Teer sell them for a reasonable amount of ducats. Will this happen next year?

- Piercing Caliber   http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Piercing_Caliber

- Breach Loader    http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Breach_Loader

- Bore                      http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bore

- Comet Blast        http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Comet_Blast

- Quasar Drill         http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Quasar_Drill

- Zodiac Shred       http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Zodiac_Shred

- Shell Rush           http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Shell_Rush

- Astral Slash         http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Slash

- Meteor Crash      http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Meteor_Crash

- Nebula Bore      http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nebula_Bore

3) Focus:  I'm getting very close to maxing out all of the upgrades for each ability in my chosen school - Zenurik. I don't want to spend more Focus points to unlock one of the other schools. Will each Focus school get an expanded number of abilities & upgrades in 2017?  If not, what is going to happen to all of the unused Focus points that I'll accumulate?

Hello DE, I wanted to hear a bit more infomation on two things, but if you can only answer one, then I'll perfer the first question answered. I'll also have some shorter questions down  below those.

With this new Shadow of Mordor system (I will refer to it as SoM for short) I was wondering how similar to SoM it will be. My reasoning is in SoM you can mind control a target instead of killing them and have them serve as sort of your puppet. You can assist them to climb higher up into their ranks, they also had their own influence. If you made yours attack another target those alligned to your mind controlled puppet would ignore you and fight against your target and their targets followers.

Back to my question. Will we be able to make a target turncoat instead of killing them, and will we be able to use those and even make them top ranking "leaders"? Perhaps with certain rewards or influence for doing as such. I want to have my own Corpus or Grineer to help and do everything to make sure they don't die. Be a bit of a killjoy if I helped them on their journey then just slaughtered them because of some reward or etc.

Second question.

Regarding the bardframe, I saw Pax Australia and while I do like it and know it's subject to change, I'm wondering what the extent of the system will be. Will we be able to use different instruments instead of being stuck with one techno sounding beat? And what's the length we can make them? If given the chance I'd like to recreate short loops of music from different games and etc like Undertale or We Are Number One. Even saw someone say they'd try to recreate "the nutshack". If done well enough I see it being very possible that we'd have a Tenno "music sharing" community or youtube video tutorials. Kinda like synthesia and that's something I'd enjoy.

Will we ever see Companionwing? The ability to take Kubrows/Kavats/Sentinels into space or underwater through some specialized suit or etc?

Will we ever see Infested event weapons similar to Vandals and Wraiths? If I can recommend one weapon I'd like to see an upgraded Phage.

On the same topic of event weapons, will we ever get the ability to color the event weapons instead of requiring a skin or being limited to energy color?

i have a few questions for you guys.

will you guys be adding anything to the void to make it unique and give it the endgame feel it once had?

could you add a QOL list for the stalker that shows which bosses have you marked for death?

could you add a symbol in the tenno market and dojo lab that show which weapons and frames you have fully mastered in case you don't own them anymore?

archwing survival?

Why no Banshee Prime?:sadcry::sadcry::sadcry:

Edited by sharak214
forgot

Great Job and Great Game DE

Questions:

1. are you going to rebalance the focus tress and tie them in to the new War within mechanics? I feel Madurai and Unairu need some buffing when compared to the utilities of Vazarin (intant revives), Zenuriik (super fast energy regen)  and naramon (invisible all day). 

2. How are the sentient arm weapons coming?

3. any chace we'd get a commando warframe?

4. When can we expect Chroma Prime, Chroma Noggle statue, and that SKIN you showed the fancy art for?

Hi, I have one question.

Will you vault prime junk? I mean Braton Prime, Burston Prime, Paris Prime, Lex Prime, Orthos Prime, Fang Prime and Akbronco + Bronco Prime. These weapons are here so long.... Could you release new weapons aside Prime Access?

Thank you.