Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

Asking again because its been a while since it was last brought up in devstream

When will we be seeing the ability to color our syandanas and armors separately? Its been brought up once or twice before but never given much of a definite answer as of just yet. Due to the increasing amount of wearable items that keeps increasing every update, the incompatibility between items increases making it hard to wear your favorite items and have them look good at the same time due to clashing with colors used.

1. at pax au you mentioned the Nemesis system any info

2. any word of the bard and or infested frame?

3 more kavat types and operator pet interaction

4. when will we get riven mods for side arms and melee and will you increase the 15 riven cap

5. more frequent appearances of interesting alert and invasion rewards

and lastly as always number six

UMBRA WHAT WHEN WHERE HOW

Riven mods are a nice start to bringing new life to old weapons. However some weapons - generally those with approximately 15k DPS or less (discounting Heavy Caliber since not everyone likes it) - still can't compete with mid to high tiered weapons in the same disposition category; Flux Rifle, Miter, Panthera, Tetra, Mutalist Quanta, Mutalist Cernos, etc. Are there any plans to create an additional disposition rank (Very Strong) for these? Because as it stands now, one would need an absolutely perfect stat cycle from an infinite RNG stat blender to make any of these weapons competitive. Miter and Panthera can't even benefit from cycled critical stats.

On a related note, would you ever consider a Riven cycle ceiling cost? I could understand the infinitely increasing cost if we had some control over the stats, but taking a lottery shot in an endless sea of stat combinations is pretty tough on its own if we want to tailor a weapon to our liking.

Is there any chance that Prime warframes will ever get the option to use the basic warframe model for non-deluxe skins (especially for Tennogen skins?)

As amazing as Valkyr Prime looks, I can never see myself getting a skin for her, as nearly all her torso and much of her arms and legs are covered and/or replaced with armor pieces that are not affected by your choice of skin unless it's Gersemi. While I do enjoy how some of the Tennogen skins mix with the Prime parts that are unchanged (like Athena for Nyx Prime, and there are a couple of Valkyr helms still being voted on that I'm still rooting to make the cut to try on my Valkyr Prime) I dread the possibility that I might one day have to choose between the statistically superior Mesa Prime or my Mesa Falcon Helm.

Edited by Foefaller

Would it be possible in the future for players to be able to gift Prime access, Prime vault, and maybe even Tennogen to others in the future, or is it not likely to happen due to legal issues (if there are any)?

Also, percentage values for sliders in the options, when, pretty please?

Edited by Spot.

A few questions to the dev-team.

1: with the War Within putting a big impact on the Grineer, can we now expect more lore focused on the Corpus?

2: are there any plans to revise the two remaining bosses that we believe deserve a rework? Those being Ambulas and Phorid.

Questions from a loser :highfive:

- do we get more loadout slots (even if opened/added with plat), ideally max number of possible loadouts should be at least equal to number of warframe types
- ETA on The Index?
- trading greater lenses?
- any chance for even higher upgrade of relics (spending even more reactants), above Radiant level. ie. that could boost Rare reward to 15%, Uncommon to 50% and Common to 35% for total 200 traces?
- what's the plans for updates in nearest future (apart of The Index) ... 
- what about rebuilding old destroyed relays?
- now that we had popular pedestal prime, is any more ikeaframe coming?
- what about a way to sink other resources for veteran players? exchange them for credits or anything else?

Question: Will a separate keybind for melee finishers ever be implemented? The way it is now, finishers are executed unintentionally all the time. This makes frames that open enemies up to finishers really clunky to use when you're just trying to melee and not preform finishers. Adding the 'finisher action' to the 'use' key would also solve the problem.

1 hour ago, Archwizard said:

In order of importance:

Since the last time you mentioned addressing “mandatory” mods like +damage and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank and Riven mods to the game, which simply contribute to the issue. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods?

Have you been able to spare that programmer for Shield Gating yet? When can we expect it?

Any progress on the Limbo rework?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

The solution to "mandatory mods", I imagine, is to have so many "mandatory" mods that no one weapon can use them all.

In other words, the problem was not that the mods were useful but that they had not provided enough meaningful alternatives.

Of course, this can also be viewed from an "overall" point of view and from a "specific [almost certainly popular] weapon" point of view... and that means different kinds of answers and different ideas of problems.

Wondering what's the most popular stuff in 2016. Especially, Primary w/ Warframe combination :^)

• Will you guys re-visit old Prime weapons to make them unique like Venka and Cernos Prime are? Something like X-ray scope on Vectis Prime or innate slash-proc on 1st hit on Braton Prime, even just an innate Punch-Through would be great w/o ruining the balance.
  • Anything about Damage 3.0? Even just basic ideas how you want to make it work would be good to hear.
  • I guess, The Index will be our Xmas event? Or there's something else? <whispers> Space Mom, could please tease what's with the weapon reward? o3o
  • I'm a goofy goober! You're a goofy goober! We're all goofy goobers! You should really make «registered losers» happen in-game like P.O.T.A.T.O. Space Mom's memes are best memes! I'm just sayin'!
  • What happened to lil' Tenno's helper aka the new Sentinel? Is it alive and chargin'? Or Orange Steve disassembled lil' Tenno's helper? :S
  • In 2017, which boss will be reworked next and will the next year be the year of Greedy Milks? The Corpus needs some love, too. Also, can we expect Europa and Eris Corpus ship tilesets appearing non-destroyed/infested in the future? Having more variety is always good.
  • Could you please make the Mountain Pass a hub-like thing? OR will Earth have more tilesets (like non-Phobos toxic deserts, snowy mountains, abandoned Grineer factories or old Earth ruins) and hazards (like thunderstorm, toxic rain, don't eat yellow snow, dynamic fog)? In additional, do you have plans to add Day/Night cycle on all planet tilesets along with dynamic weather/hazards?
  • Any love for Dojo? :3
  • How successful was implementing Tennogen Workshop? And what additions we can expect in the future? And more important when we'll see the current winners? I need more Graxx, m o a r.
  • It's Xmas soon! And my wish is Sicarus Prime being buffed... Scott? Space Mom? Steeeeve? Orange Steve? Please? @__@
Edited by Thundervision
typos >_<

Will we ever get heavy primary weapons, like a minigun?

Does the Infested frame have anything to door with the infamous Infested door?

Any progress on shield gating?

Most importantly, will we ever get a tower shield melee weapon? I need to be Havel the Rock.

Edited by (XB1)Woofsie