Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Final 2016 Devstream!

[DE]Rebecca

Do you have any plans to add a cap for kuva cost reroll on Riven Mods? Because if you do not have good luck to get a good riven mod, the scalling kuva cost can really be a problem.
Maybe put a limit of 10 roll for the kuva cost. This would help a lot to make the Riven mods system less stressful

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language.

Question 1: Riven Mastery Rank, does this effect rivens at all in regards to riven reroll stats chance (eg mr16 highest roll odds and mr8 lowest roll odds) or is it only to control the unlock difficulty and who can use it? There has been both talk that the lowest MR's are the best because easier to do and quicker to use for a newer player, but then there is talk that MR16's are the best as supposedly they offer higher roll odds for best stats.

Question 2: Can we have another source to obtain Riven Mods? I am far from being a new player, and since Rivens have come out, I have yet to get a single Riven from sorties, and as of the last few sorties I can't bring myself to do them anymore for just more endo (instead of endo, 3600/7200 kuva would be welcome) and other things I do not need, this is something many many many people complain about and wish for a change to occur, as the current reward table feels more like it is aimed at newer players and not end game players as for older players most of the rewards feel like wasted time.

Question 3: Riven reroll costs: Will a cap be put in place at reroll 10 (eg 3600 or reduced cost due to time taken to aquire kuva without a booster) as the cost of kuva exponentially increasing without any positive gain for it costing so much gets a bit ridiculous and leads to most people leaning rather to toss the mods due to costs than to continue rerolling as kuva is still difficult to get in those quantities.

Question 4: Can Riven rerolls increase the odds of good roll options based on reroll count*player masteryrank?

Edited by endevite

I have a couple questions about the new invasion system.

1. Would it be a possibility for weapon parts in Invasions again? Even though it has already been upped, it's still extremely rare.

2. Would you consider making more incentives to fight for the grineer in invasions? So far looking at the construction statuses, only the Corpus have made any progress.

3. Can we get an idea what are the "faction specific events" that occur after a construction has been completed (assuming DE hasn't said anything about it yet that I missed)?

4. Because I really want it and don't want to pay 500p (.-.) for it, is the Sheev in the drop tables for weapon part rewards? It was only stated that Wraith and Vandal weapons would be rewarded, and Sheev is neither so... Also will new weapon parts be added into the drop tables?

I kinda like playing archwing but there's something wrong in farming archwing mods especially in an open space, like Erpo. Finding the mod thru the map/radar seems too hard to do. May I request on devs, some kind of auto-marking of mods/resources in archwing missions? It's hard to farm archwing mods especially some of them have low droprate on a particular enemy. Or put a passive vacuum on archwings w/ gigantic radius of vacuum ability. Is that possible?

Edited by ChronoJXF

To Scott,

A lot of players including me agree that the Bladestorm rework did nothing to make it better.
If anything, a condition was just added to trigger it while keeping the annoying features.
We are still stuck on the same vomit inducing animation.

Please let me know what your thoughts are.

Since this is the last devstream for this year my questions are:

1. Is the infested frame somehow connected with the infested door inside the ship?

2. is Umbra system coming any soon or is planned for far future?

3. Are we gonna have chainsaw weapon type (not talking for ripkas) something like Chainsaw hand in Evil dead or chainsaw scythe ?

Hey guys thank you for all your work.

Question 1: There was mention a wile back of being able to go on other peoples ships, is that still in the blender or pulled out now?

Question 2: will Kubrows / Kavats get a vacuum mod like sentinals at some time?

Thank you for all your amazeing work to all you at DE and keep it up! :highfive:

Edited by Derpyou

Recently vacuum was made a universal precept for sentinels, a highly requested feature.
Another requested sentinel feature is allowing the same mod to be equipped on both the sentinel weapon and your regular weapon.
I do not believe that mod collisions add anything of value to the game, but rather demotivate usage of sentinel weapons (I don't use sentinel weapons for this reason).
Could we see this change coming in the future?

A recent idea has seemingly taken hold at DE, Warframe powers should have more interactivity/involvement.
Could we see some more power changes to frames like Ember (world on fire), Banshee (sound quake), Mesa (shooting gallery, shatter shield), Equinox (pacify and provoke), Chroma (elemental ward, vex armor, effigy), Nezha (warding halo), Nova (null star), Rhino (iron skin, roar), Valkyr (warcry), Wukong (defy), and Zephyr (turbulence)?

Will we ever see a change involving syndicate decal standing gain? I often find that I dislike the decals and I try to make them as small as possible and hide them on my Warframe's back covered by a syandana.

My questions are more about the ETA of some things; Infested Frame? Bard Frame? Frost/Mag/Zephyr deluxe skin?

Other than that, I am interested in the progress of Limbo's rework (you can fold 1 and 2 into 1 and make his 3 a passive effect of being tossed into the Rift by an angry Mathematician) to make room for some more, varied, powers. Also, are we going to get a Zephyr rework at some point? Most players agree that, well, she just doesn't have anything to make us go 'hey, today, I just wanna go Zephyr for a while', the way we do with Rhino, Ember or any of the other more commonly used frames. A rework seems to be a necessity for poor ol' Zephyr.

I would finally like to ask if the 'corrupting power' that is referred to when closing Fissures is linked to Umbra? Just out of curiosity :D

I would like to offer a few suggestion and questions.

-Fragment reward(s) possibility when collecting all.

People wanted a bobble head type cephalon fragment for their ship but I'd like a display that looks like a fragment shape.

Since unlocking all fragments get you the picture that can be used in your ship on the displays. It would give us a chance to see what the displays can do and might entice people to buy them or the pack.

- Sentinels revives

Regen it does work but the problem is it revives so fast after its death its almost unnoticeable.

The mod could be changed to one of the following or a combination of them:

• You could have it revive by time based
  • You could have it revive on command when you need it on out of harms way.
  • You could have it revive by a life counter like we do.

You could also add the following to the game if you do not like the idea of changing the mod.

• You could have it revive by Ordis in gear. And he could say a catch phrase that is fix or something?
  • You could revive it by a ship that will bring back pets and sentinels by a timer like health supply/turret/alarms/bombing runs

-Character customization

Can the "eye-guard" be worn on the left eye too? Or is it purely only for the right eye? Can all character customization be swappable left and right side.

-Health conversion/energy conversion errors

They both suffer from the same errors from time to time, check link. Has came back after the war within, and with using "5" (dont what to spoil anything) it screws with the value of cubes you have when you and when going back to warframe it resets the values to a negative number for example -3x which removes any chance of survival (in health conversion) and any power strength (in energy conversion)

-Token system

What has happened to the token system?

https://youtu.be/q0NvCLtx5MU?t=966

Was it scrapped when you implemented the "Check system" Will Maroo sever any purpose in the future?

-Codex missing mods (Finally added in, Thank you)

• Meteor Crash
  • Nebula Bore
  • Astral Slash
  • Comet Blast
  • Quasar Drill
  • Zodiac Shred

-Opened relic reward screen

When we finish the void fissure it would be nice if we had the ducat value attached with the item or rarity. Fixed added bronze, sliver, gold titles.

-Archwing focus orbs

On 2016-08-04 at 11:43 PM, JacquesTheBitter said:

I've noticed that we can apply a focus lens on archwing or archwing weapons. But I couldn't find any focus orbs during a mission which makes it almost useless to place a lens on archwings.

Is there any plan to make the focus orb available for archwing mission? If not I'd like to kindly request the developers to make it possible to get as much focus as the ground missions on archwing ones. 

And focus ability available for archwing missions maybe?

focus orbs available for archwing missions?

-Sliver grove ending missing

On 2016-08-20 at 9:09 PM, TrueHawkEye said:

I got nothing to show but if you look at mutiple youtube videos the ending of the silver grove is missing Ordis starts talking and out of no where the inbox opens and auto plays the transmission and I would like to know what Ordis said. I know I can't redo the quest but is it possible to have the text transcript for what he said?

not my footage, see the videos for what i am talking about

https://youtu.be/cooQrQWzJsc?t=31m49s

https://youtu.be/p_dlhnYPy_c?t=23m58s

-Sentinels for new players quest

· Reviewing the new player experience we realized that Sentinels are incredibly useful, but there's no real tutorial that teaches players how to use them.

· We're implementing a quest that will also introduce a new Sentinel for players to get to know.

· The new Sentinel is more defensive in nature.

Quote pulled from https://warframe.com/news/devstream-71-overview

-Nekros shadow of the dead problems

• Their is a problem when spawning a scavenger drone it will steal all the resources on the map from you instead of collecting items for you.
  • Their is a problem with the sentinel overspray you can not tell what circle is friendly and which ones will hurt you. If they could gave their orbs colored like our energy it would help.
  • Their is a problem when spawning a Hyekka master, the Hyekka's that are summoned are not always marked by your shadow ability.
  • There has not been an event (up to now) where nekros shadows of the dead ability is accessible or use-able during the events (power not available).

-Nekros Prime missing motors binds

On 2016-11-22 at 1:56 PM, [DE]Megan said:

CHORDALLA PRIME (custom Auxiliary Slot attachment) 
Ceremonial ribbons, worn with pride.
*FAQ: You get the Chordalla Prime automatically on purchase of any Valkyr Prime Access tier and automatically on crafting of Valkyr Prime. You have to manually equip it in the Attachment area to see it!

That is unfair to Nekros Prime, his auxiliary slot attachment was completely ignored.

So when do would we get to see his version of the motors binds in a prime variant?

-Riven mods
I have a few problem with the riven mods:

• the 15 card limit
  • Some powerful weapons getting "strong" disposition riven mods when they are already "god killers" Fixed
  • we have a total of 54 primary weapons (86 if you count different variants) and only allowed a 15 mod cap
  • we have a total of 56 secondary weapons (75 if you count different variants)
  • we have a total of 87 melee weapons (112 if you count different variants)
  • we have a total of 7 sentinel weapons (11 if you count different variants)
  • I dont want to imagine anything for archwing it still need a bit more work before they get it.
  • So we have a total of 204 different weapons Apparently I was wrong we have 284 weapons and only a 15 mod limit That is going to be a huge problem. What i see happening is people making mutiple accounts to store all the different mods so that can collect them all. And use them while trading with themselves.
  • Well looks like I was wrong on a certain thing, for similar weapons depend on the riven mod it is only for the unique version of weapon. (just for one only for the mutalist quanta)
  • What happens when we have 15 mods does the 16th change into another reward? Answered in "The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1"
  • Is there a storing system were we could deposit the extra riven mods or something trade in the ones we don't need for tokens or something we could exchange for other items?

Here is a few suggestions:

• if you really want a 15 card limit make it for each category so it would be (60 in theory when the sentinels get more weapons) with out counting the sentinel category you would have 45 as a total. Which would give you a nice diversity of possibilities of playing.
  • I would love to see the ability to lock certain stats and re-roll other for something more preferred.
  • Not having mods locked on specific weapons able to choose. Example riven mod for the mutalist quanta why not just quanta there is 4 different quanta. you have the regular one, mulalist, vandal and the infested one the paracyst (if you want to count it as a quanta since it's just fully infested)
  • Here is another idea, was thinking about using 4 unwanted riven mods and transmute it into a completely new riven mod.
  • Also, when dissolving riven mods I would find it better if we got a percentage of the endo and kuva back (when upgrading it or re-rolling it.)

-Arcanes

When would we see more information on the arcanes becoming plug-in like what was mentioned in this dev-stream moment?

Edited by TrueHawkEye
refining items/spelling errors and will add more from my notes

Here's my questions:

1. Will Oberon recieve a buff or tweak to his abilities and stats anytime soon?

2. What ever happend to the Sortie Token system that was talked about a while back?

3. Are you all confident enough that the infestedframe will drop before the end of the year?

Will we be getting Riven-esque mods for melee and secondaries? I enjoy the Riven system, even with the very random nature of it, but I wish that it was available for a wider selection of weapons.

Also, on a scale of one to ten, how crazy are the plans for Excalibur Umbra/Umbra Warframes?

Looking forward to the devstream!