Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Seeking Other Players

(PSN)Kyrikan

Hello...Kyrikan here.

I am a newer player, having recently started warframe (I think I'm around Day 12 in tribute), and I love the game so far.

I've spent a decent amount of time browsing the wiki to learn more intricate mechanics and have a long term goal of building up a clan specifically for new players to be mentored and learn the more complex things in the game (though I've much to learn still lol).

I'm generally considered a fun individual to hang out with while gaming, and I'm the type who is usually down to help my friends accomplish their goals so long as I'm not time restricted.

I'm basically posting to say that I'm looking for people who love the game to play with. Whether new or old players is not important to me. If old then I can learn and if new then we can learn together. What's important is to be a team player who enjoys socializing and helping each other out. My mastery rank is currently 6 but I already know that the ability to grind up xp on multiple items does not accurately reflect ones skill with said items.

If ur interested in helping a new player make some friends or are a new player who needs some ppl to hang out with while ninja stalking aliens then send me a message on PSN. I'd b happy to expand my in game friends list with ppl to do alerts and relics and stuff with or even just to help ppl farmstuff they need while we chill (I have a mic and don't mind using it lol).

EDIT: Both added. :)

Hello to both of u...thanks for the response :) I'll add both of u to my in game friend list when I get on this evening :) .I'm up to europa for reference but will grind anything for fun :)

Edited by (PS4)Kyrikan
Info Update

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 7:58 PM, (PS4)Kyrikan said:

Hello...Kyrikan here.

I am a newer player, having recently started warframe (I think I'm around Day 12 in tribute), and I love the game so far.

I've spent a decent amount of time browsing the wiki to learn more intricate mechanics and have a long term goal of building up a clan specifically for new players to be mentored and learn the more complex things in the game (though I've much to learn still lol).

I'm generally considered a fun individual to hang out with while gaming, and I'm the type who is usually down to help my friends accomplish their goals so long as I'm not time restricted.

I'm basically posting to say that I'm looking for people who love the game to play with. Whether new or old players is not important to me. If old then I can learn and if new then we can learn together. What's important is to be a team player who enjoys socializing and helping each other out. My mastery rank is currently 6 but I already know that the ability to grind up xp on multiple items does not accurately reflect ones skill with said items.

If ur interested in helping a new player make some friends or are a new player who needs some ppl to hang out with while ninja stalking aliens then send me a message on PSN. I'd b happy to expand my in game friends list with ppl to do alerts and relics and stuff with or even just to help ppl farmstuff they need while we chill (I have a mic and don't mind using it lol).

Message me on ps4 if you're still looking for people