The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Update to latest Hotfix

Voltage

Yesterday I was at my other desktop and installed the Fire and Ice patch just fine, and got my misa/pyra prime. I get home today and it just keeps saying update failed. I have both Steam and the standalone and I cannot download the latest update :/

EDIT: I can use everything else internet related but content.warframe (where you get the download) isn't working either.

Edited by -Voltage-

Same here

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

And it just stays on that screen...

A friend of mine and I were going to get on and this happened to only me...

Edited by Loknahk
Adding more information

You may try to Verify and Optimize your Download Cache. You can do this when you open the launcher, just click the little Gear in the top right hand corner. Verify First, then Optimize. It will take awhile, but it's fixed a lot of problems for me in the past including patching errors.

1 minute ago, Jeahanne said:

You may try to Verify and Optimize your Download Cache. You can do this when you open the launcher, just click the little Gear in the top right hand corner. Verify First, then Optimize. It will take awhile, but it's fixed a lot of problems for me in the past including patching errors.

That is what i thought as well, but the link to download the game also doesn't work and google poops on me. And what is funny is Ubisoft is doing maintenance today so I cant play Watch_Dogs 2 :/

1 minute ago, -Voltage- said:

That is what i thought as well, but the link to download the game also doesn't work and google poops on me. And what is funny is Ubisoft is doing maintenance today so I cant play Watch_Dogs 2 :/

So it's not the update that's the issue but the download itself? I hate to ask the obvious, but are you trying to download directly from the Warframe Website or through Steam?

3 minutes ago, Jeahanne said:

So it's not the update that's the issue but the download itself? I hate to ask the obvious, but are you trying to download directly from the Warframe Website or through Steam?

as i said in OP, I have both versions. I just checked the link from the wbesite where you download the installer and Warframe.msi will not even download

Just getting the Launcher to open at all, either via Steam or your original download will let you Optimize and Verify. If you have to, try to reinstall via Steam and see if that lets you workaround the website itself and see if that's the issue.