Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, xrapmx13 said:

So i missed out on getting 2-3 Axi E1 relics and im tired of grinding for them and i dont want to grind even more just to get those back so if would be amazing if you could possibly find ways to give players the rewards that they wouldve earned after you come out with hotfixes. Love your game but you have to find someway to say sorry to your players for the incident.

This will never happen unfortunately... If the reward wasn't given, the result probably wasn't saved, so unless you screenshotted BEFORE you realized that the rewards didnt end up in your inventory, there's no way to prove that you actually lost your reward. Really sucks, but i dont think i'm ever getting that Nova Prime Chassis (among other things) that disappeared back.

2 minutes ago, M1dg3_Dr4g0n said:

What about when doing a Sortie with the Energy Reduction condition and a Kuva Siphon showing up but not being able to take on the Guardians because as soon as we go into Void Mode when can't use our teleport ability? Or has that been changed and I haven't noticed because it still happens. Anyone else had this problem?

This was announced in an earlier patch. Operators should not be affected by Energy Reduction anymore. Don't know if it works tho.

1 minute ago, Caelward said:

Still no change to Riven rng.

I understand I'm one of those unlucky suckers on the fringes, but well, that's my experience.

Guess I'll continue to ignore the new system.

They are supposed to be common drops. The RNG is indeed broken

Still no Ash fixes? In my opinion I think that if you had the system being used right now from his rework but he wouldn't be a part of the ability. His shadows would do the killing. Now Ash will not be in the boring animation and things will still die. Also, it would allow the user to focus on another enemy while his shadows are killing the targeted enemies.

Keeping with the theme... Still haven't fixed the doorbug.

DE keeps putting out new content, but I honestly don't want any new content at this point. I think DE needs to shift their focus to fixing bugs for a little while. This hotfix is a step in the right direction. Fixing rewards going missing is awesome. Now DE just needs to fix some of the game breaking bugs that render warframe unplayable from time to time (like the door bug and the recent spazztastic twitching... thing...)

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

1 hour ago, lyravega said:

Increase the cap already. What is this nonsense?

How they store Rivens is inefficient on their servers, but a better solution would either be much harder to make/think of, or to revamp the entire system, which is nearly impossible without losing atleast some Riven mod data.

1 hour ago, Oranji said:

Still no fix for:

• Bladestorm still playing boring animations.
  • Shadow Screen still unaffected by range mods.
  • Mirage Simulor still causing cancer.

For the first point I agree it was the main problem with ash's bladestorm and they opted out for laziness imo. But like mesa it basically just got a damage buff and makes you move your mouse a bit.

Shadow Screen is affected by range mods at the very least test S#&$ before saying it's broken.

Spoiler

Don't play mirage / always play in a pre-created group / Stop whining about other player choices for quick pubs.