The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, SirWolfen said:

-snip-

Still waiting for you to realize it...
Oh wait let me help you out.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160209133107

A lot of people agree as to how broken Mirage + Simulor is- if you don't then good for you.
But then again that's just my opinion, I don't care about yours and you shouldn't about mine.

@[DE]Megan I'm not a fan of pinging for attention but, is this fix implemented in the War Within replay as well? I've been locked out of playing for almost a week now because of it and the hotfix didn't solve the issue so I'm not sure if it applies to both instances.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed correctly attacking the Queen not triggering the mission progression in The War Within quest.

19 minutes ago, Oranji said:

Still waiting for you to realize it...
Oh wait let me help you out.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20160209133107

A lot of people agree as to how broken Mirage + Simulor is- if you don't then good for you.
But then again that's just my opinion, I don't care about yours and you shouldn't about mine.

I see I forgot the augment had a similar name. That's my b so I agree with 2/1.

Opinions are great for debates and I gave you advice as to avoid what you don't like. By saying mirage + sim is op it's the same as saying Chroma + aoe weapon is op please nerf.

Edited by SirWolfen

there are a lot of problems still happening, like server disconnects and all that. I just ran a mission and took literally 0 damage while getting weird stealth kills with a BRATON PRIME that wasn't silenced. Not to mention that the affinity bonuses weren't working properly, enemies were jumping everywhere.... I realize the servers are probably slammed because of people logging on for the vault opening but damn....

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

"More friendly", nice!, and can u guys fix wukong dying with penta even with defy on? And there is a bug with the display settings after display turned off by the Windows, it auto change to windowed and another resolution, related:  We can't read focus descriptions, worst in 720p (cant read all border descriptions), ugly even with 1080p, u cant read some unairu, thx.

40 minutes ago, LittleArachnid said:

Dude mirage makes any weapon strong with Hall of Mirrors people like you just sook because you can't whine about ashhole players anymore.

What is wrong with ASH? It was ok frame but they made him the worse frame. Player can be on top without ASH there is a lot of frames that can kill enemy in sec even Frost with Avalanche. ASH is now useless in high lvl missions and need a lot more str than before. ASH with 130 str did kill enemies lvl 100 now he can`t kill enemies even with str 180. Before I mark enemies 3x I can kill them faster with weapon :P So where would I use ASH now ? In missions lvl 20 I can use there any other frame. ASH was very good in support for high lvl missions, but now is useless before I mark enemy 3x, if is 20 enemies I will die before I mark them. Not only that  Rising Storm mod doesn`t even work and Blade Storm is reseted every time not every kill but every time is really pointless using ASH.

Thank you for the update.
Disclaimer, this is all my opinion:

-Still haven't seen new game play that I really enjoy, such as the Kuva farming, but really it is the the new jumping out of your warframe system that is the major turn off there.
-I wouldn't mind Riven Mods if they weren't Random.
-Miss the old sortie reward system, because I've stopped playing it as I don't really get much out of it anymore.
-Wish they'd reverse the credit nerf since Specters of the Rail.
-Lastly, wish they'd stop nerfing frames and focus on the issues of enemy damage first. I haven't liked 1 frame nerf. For me Warframe is about being Over Powered, cause otherwise how does you (or maybe four) taking on hundreds of enemies make sense? It might be my conformation bias but it seems people that don't like powerful frames are only playing low level missions (less than 100).