Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

[DE]Megan

Spoiler
5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed Riven Mod capacity warnings and action steps to be more friendly by adding an ‘Ask me Later’ button that allows you to delay your decision on which Riven Mod to get rid of once you are past the cap (16/15). Previously if you were in the scenario of receiving a 16th Veiled Riven Mod via Sortie, you were sent back to your Landing Craft and locked into making a choice of which Riven to Dissolve. It can be any Riven, even the Veiled one you just received. However, while you're above the Riven cap you will be ineligible for Sorties until you manage your inventory (16/15 must become 15/15 or less). 

is that include restriction via trading when the player wants to buy another one? i mean like this, you are the player who owns over 16 riven mods, and you want to get another one via trading. is that possible to have restriction about that? (unless the player managed to sell one [via trading, for plats] or dissolve one mod)

1 hour ago, xcynderx said:

nah...we need a toggle to shut him off fully...

Or DE could pay the voice actor to have more than ten lines.  It's the repetition that really gets to me.  That or his stupid overlay covering up areas of the screen I'm trying to read or interact with.

Edited by ScoutInTheNight

7 hours ago, Oranji said:

Still no fix for:

• Bladestorm still playing boring animations.
  • Smoke Shadow still unaffected by range mods.
  • Mirage Simulor still causing cancer.

i have cancer of the eye from mirage Simulor,the stupid colors some tenno use.

I don't like to cry nerf,BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NERF THE COLOR.

I've started putting them on ignore now.

3 hours ago, Blanchflower said:

Nitain is valuable for me. I need at least 30 for my dojo plus vabuun prime.

I understand this can be the case for newer players, or when new stuff comes out that needs nitain.  However, there are daily alerts for this stuff.  Once you have all the nitain you need.  Will you still 'enjoy' getting it after having to play three missions?

4 minutes ago, achromos said:

I understand this can be the case for newer players, or when new stuff comes out that needs nitain.  However, there are daily alerts for this stuff.  Once you have all the nitain you need.  Will you still 'enjoy' getting it after having to play three missions?

You made a good point. But for Nitain you can have only a maximum of 4 per day if you are logged in to your PC 24 hours a day (or maybe 7 if you play the sortie and get it).

But that is nearly impossible and if you are lucky you could get 2 or at the most 3 per day. The problem is compounded when you can't buy Nitain for platinum.

Where is the lvl 26+ SPY missions providing no rewards fix? In red text it is mentioned that "missions providing no rewards being fixed" but no mention of it in patch notes? Can't DE be honest on that point? Do you even know about that bug? Or did you stealthily fixed it?

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
Spoiler
  • Fixed correctly attacking the Queen not triggering the mission progression in The War Within quest.

no... i can't do it... please i want finish this mision i want play... i waiting since saturday

Good work DE. 

But there r still much more bugs out of the galaxy of Warframe. example saw yesteday a saryn flying a cross the map while doing nothing and this happends directly after the hotfix. how can this be possible after a fix.. 1 Hotfix = 1 bug is gone but 10 was added, thats how it looks like for me. Please fix all these problems, because the game fun will gone if there r so many problem's out there.. 

Still love this game. greetings.

Nothing to do again for endgamers, still no endgame content all missions/sorties are for very noob players, bring some challenging content, and punish noobs/cowards leavers(almost in every mission there is some leaver, if he die he leave, if he cant kill anything he leave and many more other noob reasons, now in kuva missions always 1-3 levers 99% of time,PUNISH THESE COWARDS and very bad players so they not come and not ruin gameplay for others, when they leave mission ,game can crash wich happens alot because of host change), im done with everything, only i can do is kuva farm but i dont have riven mods i need(most of weapons are useless and riven mods not help them be useful) so i not playing much,waiting next update.

Okay, I think there's something wrong with Sorties. I've noticed that for the past few days, the first sortie has been survival with a cryogenic leak, and the last one has been assassination with energy reduction. I'm not sure about the second one, it may be stuck too, but definitely the first and third have been stuck on these mission types and modifiers for at least a few days. Please fix this, and please add a currency system for sorties so we can stop getting crap we don't need for hours of work and be able to work toward rivens, which is obviously the only thing anyone wants from sorties.

still no fix for growing power? it stops working after you activate your focus, and sometimes stops working for the rest of the mission. other times, spamming transference and running around as the tenno for a couple seconds SOMETIMES fixes it. but usually it just stops working completely. has been like this since TWW. i was hoping it'd get a fix when i saw the other new auras on the hotfix page, but i guess not.