Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Dirt2Paper said:

Just asking when will the bug with growing power be fixed ?  I do not have a picture of it but  when you use your focus power growing power just bugs out and can't be used for the duration of the mission

This!

Tis vexing me no end - I want to mess around with some builds using this mod but can't...

Edited by CortexKiller

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Lotus tutorial transmissions to Spy missions, Survival missions, and Void Fissure missions. Fun fact: there is an option in your in-game Audio settings titled ‘Enable Hint Transmissions’ (previously was ‘Enable Tutorial Transmission’). Enabling this will give you those Lotus ‘help’ transmissions that play throughout the mission, and disabling it prevents them from playing. 

What does this mean exactly? Lotus won't be talking about useless stuff which we've heard hundreds of times you mean?

If that is not the case, how about an option to mute all but necessary, "Vital Lotus Transmissions"? Like running out of life support, hack complete, move to extraction... Rest are really unnecessary when you do a mission type a few types.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additions

• Added Lotus tutorial transmissions to Spy missions, Survival missions, and Void Fissure missions. Fun fact: there is an option in your in-game Audio settings titled ‘Enable Hint Transmissions’ (previously was ‘Enable Tutorial Transmission’). Enabling this will give you those Lotus ‘help’ transmissions that play throughout the mission, and disabling it prevents them from playing. 
  • Added proper localization to Stand United, Precision Munition, Thundermiter, Draining Gloom and Heartseeker Mods.

What about the subtitles when there's map bound "transmissions". I will explain a case in this spoiler 'cause TWW.

Spoiler

In the fortress tileset when it plays the Worm Queen transmissions on the screens through the map, there's no subtitles even though I have them on, but when Rebecca showed the Assault mode, both in the devstream and in the video that... some site showed, those lines had subtitles.

I've been wondering... Is the doorbug hard coded into the server-client code in such a way that fixing it would take a ton of work and could break the game? Is that why that bug still plagues us? And before you say it's my internet, my net works fine for everything else, and other people seem to get this bug whether or not i'm host.

The number one fix i've been wanting since i started playing warframe is getting rid of the doorbug.

No fix for not being given option to select a relic sometimes when accepting a fissure mission resulting in some people going in without a relic equipped?

Also, why not just remove the limit for Riven Mods?  And maybe while at it at least make them have a bit of a chance of being for a weapon we actually own as I've had 7 so far and not owned a single one of the weapons the Riven has been for and it's made me feel the whole Riven's thing is a waste of time.

No fix for the UI bugging either, resulting in no keyboard and mouse inputs being recognized for any game control and requiring Alt+F4 or End Process to get out of the game to get back in?

What about when doing a Sortie with the Energy Reduction condition and a Kuva Siphon showing up but not being able to take on the Guardians because as soon as we go into Void Mode when can't use our teleport ability? Or has that been changed and I haven't noticed because it still happens. Anyone else had this problem?

So i missed out on getting 2-3 Axi E1 relics and im tired of grinding for them and i dont want to grind even more just to get those back so it would be amazing if you could possibly find ways to give players the rewards that they wouldve earned after you come out with hotfixes. Love your game but you have to find someway to say sorry to your players for the incident.

Edited by xrapmx13

2 minutes ago, M1dg3_Dr4g0n said:

What about when doing a Sortie with the Energy Reduction condition and a Kuva Siphon showing up but not being able to take on the Guardians because as soon as we go into Void Mode when can't use our teleport ability? Or has that been changed and I haven't noticed because it still happens. Anyone else had this problem?

That's a big issue for me too