Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, MrRobot901 said:

Still no Ash fixes? In my opinion I think that if you had the system being used right now from his rework but he wouldn't be a part of the ability. His shadows would do the killing. Now Ash will not be in the boring animation and things will still die. Also, it would allow the user to focus on another enemy while his shadows are killing the targeted enemies.

Thats not ash that has shadows of the dead. Your thinking of Nekros who in my opinion has gotten the bad end of everything as far as null bubbles go.

1 hour ago, Virsalus said:

The 15 riven mod cap is nonsensical as it is. The easiest fix is to just get rid of it entirely.

Did you even read the Dev workshop?

2 minutes ago, HaloxxFanxx said:

Thats not ash that has shadows of the dead. Your thinking of Nekros who in my opinion has gotten the bad end of everything as far as null bubbles go.

He's reffering to the bladestorm clones.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

I posted about this bug in last update and now that happened again. We were running void mission with 4 rad S5 relics. Everyone got 10 reactants really fast and in the end I got no reward. I couldn't open my relic or choose from rewards others got. I didn't get screenshot this time, but I can show one I made yesterday, when 2 of us couldn't get anything after mission

WKn1mc7.jpg

That's really serious fix it fast PLEASE

19 hours ago, Raogen said:

What we need is to disable Ordis "HELPFUL" comments.

A disable Ordis jokes button would be fine. Or even better: a slider to adjust his disposition to make any sort of comments.

Thanks for fixes

Edited by Malvavisc0
Or a button to switch Ordis to his alter ego Ordan Karris!