Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

[DE]Megan

19 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

WHAT. THE. HELL.

I posted about this bug in last update and now that happened again. We were running void mission with 4 rad S5 relics. Everyone got 10 reactants really fast and in the end I got no reward. I couldn't open my relic or choose from rewards others got. I didn't get screenshot this time, but I can show one I made yesterday, when 2 of us couldn't get anything after mission

WKn1mc7.jpg

That's really serious fix it fast PLEASE

Aaaaand it happened 2nd time in a row:

Y23HdqF.jpg

Seriously WTF, do something!

Edited by Hesyol

20 hours ago, LittleArachnid said:

Dude mirage makes any weapon strong with Hall of Mirrors people like you just sook because you can't whine about ashhole players anymore.

It's not about making the damage, heck, there are enough builds which can outperform Mirage with Simulor by magnitudes.

It's about the ****** annoying graphic effects, and the S#&$load of bugs the Simulor is causing. Mostly due to that stupid gravity effect, which often launches loot completely out of the map for other players.

1 hour ago, Ext3h said:

It's not about making the damage, heck, there are enough builds which can outperform Mirage with Simulor by magnitudes.

It's about the ****** annoying graphic effects, and the S#&$load of bugs the Simulor is causing. Mostly due to that stupid gravity effect, which often launches loot completely out of the map for other players.

Hardly ever, if at all, launches anything out of the map aside from a corpse. And if the graphics are too much for you, turn down your settings or adjust them accordingly. Something doesn't need a nerf just because it's annoying to you.

Spoiler

Fixed correctly attacking the Queen not triggering the mission progression in The War Within quest.

Okay, am I doing something wrong? I still cannot complete the quest, the cutscene still refuses to trigger. If this bug continues to persist, I wish you would implement an opt-out button, so that I can resume regular Warframe for now. I guess the important lesson I've learned is to not play cinematic quests until at least two months after release, when most of the bugs have been ironed out... :/

This is great. thanks DE.

oh on a side note, i was wondering if you can maybe let us switch zooms on snipers when we are not aiming. Kinda like switching full auto to semi auto in stradavar, when reloading, but for snipers. I might be in a minority on this though, what do other people think?

6 hours ago, PsychoBaneRoss said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Fixed correctly attacking the Queen not triggering the mission progression in The War Within quest.

Okay, am I doing something wrong? I still cannot complete the quest, the cutscene still refuses to trigger. If this bug continues to persist, I wish you would implement an opt-out button, so that I can resume regular Warframe for now. I guess the important lesson I've learned is to not play cinematic quests until at least two months after release, when most of the bugs have been ironed out... :/

I can't do it neither... so the bug continue... i want play i don't know if they can throw us to the mision and play the other mision while they work in the bug...

On 08/12/2016 at 1:58 PM, Bostyan said:

What is wrong with ASH? It was ok frame but they made him the worse frame. Player can be on top without ASH there is a lot of frames that can kill enemy in sec even Frost with Avalanche. ASH is now useless in high lvl missions and need a lot more str than before. ASH with 130 str did kill enemies lvl 100 now he can`t kill enemies even with str 180. Before I mark enemies 3x I can kill them faster with weapon :P So where would I use ASH now ? In missions lvl 20 I can use there any other frame. ASH was very good in support for high lvl missions, but now is useless before I mark enemy 3x, if is 20 enemies I will die before I mark them. Not only that  Rising Storm mod doesn`t even work and Blade Storm is reseted every time not every kill but every time is really pointless using ASH.

Have you been in a round where bladestorm spammers just locked down an entire map of enemies? Or downed by an ash in a radiation proc sortie? Or been abused because people assumed you were a bladestorm spammer (I was using fatal teleport augment at the time)? I'm glad they made ash's bladestorm no longer press 4 to win because it takes NO skill to press 4 on your keyboard. Now you have to pick your targets and you're not locking down the room stopping allies from actually KILLING THE ENEMIES. Bladestorm still needs further work done on it, but now you can't mindlessly spam 4, or stop your squadmates helping take down tough enemies because they were invulnerable whilst being attacked by ash. 

13 hours ago, Ext3h said:

Loot has been bugged even without the simulor for a long time. Also that's the problem with the simulor not mirage but I've seen enough people crying spilt milk over mirage+simulor being "OP" that I'm done hearing that pathetic excuse. There's always one frame, or frame and weapon combo people complain about being too OP, now ash isn't the one people can whine about they start on the mirage+weapon. No wonder people don't like the forums sometimes.

So it appears game can unequip your relic if host migration happens at the start of the mission. So... why is no one fixing it? Vault was opened a lot of people are farming parts, so that's a really serious bug especially now. And it's been happening for days dammit!

23 hours ago, ipel4 said:

Did you even read the Dev workshop?

He's reffering to the bladestorm clones.

Ok so for as long as i have played ash in warframe i am qualified to say that no clones of him are created in blade storm.  he really does teleport and kill.  no clones are created because if they were the enemies in a group would have all died at once.  if your the kind of person who has used bladestorm on a group of conculysts or battlysts then you know that those enemies are never far apart from eachother and its easy to notice them both even during the animation.  i saw no clones made during the many times i have used bladestorm even while its animations were active.

27 minutes ago, HaloxxFanxx said:

Ok so for as long as i have played ash in warframe i am qualified to say that no clones of him are created in blade storm.  he really does teleport and kill.  no clones are created because if they were the enemies in a group would have all died at once.  if your the kind of person who has used bladestorm on a group of conculysts or battlysts then you know that those enemies are never far apart from eachother and its easy to notice them both even during the animation.  i saw no clones made during the many times i have used bladestorm even while its animations were active.

I also played Ash alot before rework and I must say that I saw many times 3 clones appearing beside me before Bladestorm kicked in, even after rework clones still spawn and attack marked enemies along with my ash when in Bladestorm

Simulor still causes huge spikes in CPU and memory loads, especially on mirage. Memory leak is still present. I played with it on along mission and suddenly was experiencing huge FPS drop. When I checked system Warframe was using >15GB of memory and CPU load on my 8 core was 99%.

If you fixed SPY missions bug honestly post it in patchnotes, don't hide it.

4 hours ago, HaloxxFanxx said:

On the devstreams talking about the ash rework Scott ecplicitly said the clones will still be there which 100% says there were clones before and after the rework. Guessing you're just bugged.

There was even a suggestion to make it so only the clones kill and ash can roam, which the devs also said on the devstream they te3sted and found to be too OP.

Can you please fix the issue with the severe framerate loss? After rolling back my drivers to Ver. 375.70 after hearing the latest drivers had issues, having an unlocked framerate at a custom refresh rate above 60Hz as well as turning PhysX, Local Reflections, Volumetric Lighting, High Dynamic Range and Ambient Occlusion off, my fps dips down badly. I can be at around 150fps and go all the way down to 50fps in some missions. I am running this game on a PC with a liquid-cooled i7-6700 processor, 16GB of RAM and a GTX 980Ti graphics card; my PC never had trouble running this game on super high settings smoothly until you implemented the graphical changes after the War Within. And guess what? I'm not the only Tenno having this issue.

I smell an engine-inherent problem DE... Please fix that. 

Edited by SeriousSmith