Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

[DE]Megan

Still no fix for: Insane hitches in the arsenal when selecting different weapons and warframes. This has been an issue for a while and it's getting really annoying. It seems to be related to physics simulation as it seems that having a warframe selected with lots of physics objects (syandanas, cloth, etc) causes worse hitches. The issue is lessened but still present if physx is turned off. There's also a significant freeze when returning to the upgrade screen from the mods screen while in the arsenal.

Another issue I found and I don't know how long it's been in the game, but physx simulation seems to be framerate dependent. I've been running the game with an fps cap at 150fps (my monitor is only capable of 144hz, so I lock games just above that to reduce strain on the card), but if I lock the framerate at something like 30 or 60fps, physics objects are much more jiggly move around quite a lot when the warframe moves. This is a stark contrast to what I've experienced at 150fps where physics objects don't move very much. They seem kind of stiff, which I thought was an intentional design decision, but it appears that is not the case. Now, where this really gets crazy is if I turn off the frame limiter and just allow it to run free. In the liset, I get around 300fps, and with this setting, if I try to move any physics objects, they act as though they're caked in dried mud and all but refuse to move. With the idle animation, they just sit there jittering as if they're having a seizure. This is somewhat apparent at 150fps, but not as bad. This is really bad. Physics simulation should not be framerate dependent as everyone is going to experience it completely differently depending on how powerful their machine is or what they have the settings at. Please fix this! Now that I know about it I can't unsee it. I now know that I've always experienced the physx effects at a reduced capacity, but there's no way I could get used to playing the game at a lower framerate just because of this.

11 hours ago, redninjaoffire said:

Hey im just wondering is my rejuvenation aura suposed to not heal my operator anymore or is this a bug? Because it worked before.

In one of the last fixes DE removed auras ability to affect operators, so now they work only on warframes.

I'm still getting this error on my replay of war within, the worse part is that i can't just abort and get back to normal missions. I don't even mind if the solution means kicking me out of the quest at this point. 

ps. awesome quest you guys out did yourselves, would play a third time if not for this xD

SPOILER

• Spoiler

Fixed correctly attacking the Queen not triggering the mission progression in The War Within quest.

2 hours ago, KaiyenX said:

I'm still getting this error on my replay of war within, the worse part is that i can't just abort and get back to normal missions. I don't even mind if the solution means kicking me out of the quest at this point. 

ps. awesome quest you guys out did yourselves, would play a third time if not for this xD

SPOILER

•   Hide contents

Fixed correctly attacking the Queen not triggering the mission progression in The War Within quest.

yes

On 07/12/2016 at 11:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed players not receiving the Relic rewards at each wave cycle at End of Mission.
  Reveal hidden contents

Riven Mod Additions & Changes:

Please see our Developer Workshop post for more information on Riven Mod capacity plans:

No you haven't,needs to be fixed for real.

This was the edit time and not the post time.

So grind for hours on end for a relic to then take your chances on a BROKEN system.

In fact you have broken it more,This time i got no part and lost my rad relic.

20161211015709_1_zpsulr9tlzr.jpg

Edited by _sheepy_
add picture

I can't help but notice that Volt cannot lock the Kuva Guardians down with Discharge anymore...  how sad.

Spoiler

Is there a reason he was robbed of damage output, robbed of tactical options, and left just as slow-squishy as the caster he used to be?  Without some purpose to his kit he's a waste of space in the game.  All he brings is Speed.

Isn't that the sort of design logic we were supposed to be moving past with Ash's rework?

------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, pointed.  However, this is an issue that's been repeatedly avoided ever since the majority of reviews pointed out that the Volt rework was NICE, but more needed to happen for him to make it.

All I'm saying is that I'd like to see some follow through on Volt, as well as other 'Frames.  It's sad to see such disparity of use among the 'Frames.  This is the single biggest issue I've had with Warframe 2016.

(P.S., I focus on Volt WAAAAY too much, and I know it.  He's my fav, so I always want to feel like he's a useful option and not just a mistake.)

Edited by Cytobel

The war within? More like the wait within. The scepter bug is still not fixed.  We're still stuck in the quest and are going to miss another baro visit.  Either DE needs to roll the game back to what it was before this problem occurred or the need to add a failsafe and release a creation kit so that people can fix what they break and cannot fix.

Sick of being constantly disconnected from matchmaking when it migrates hosts from the person who has to get PAST the great firewall of china to play, to someone else who has decent connection, but the game times out because it took too long...MID GAME.  Seriously, make it migrate host BEFORE the game actually starts, such as when we're still IN our ships IN the star chart, when parties are forming, OR make it migrate hosts, and if anyone dc's it's the person who's causing it ONLY, and regroups everyone else, otherwise said person screws EVERYONE ELSE over.

Edited by Alanthier

Rivens are common my &#!. Done nearly every sortie since TWW came out and have only gotten 3 rivens the whole time. Gotten TONS of 2k endo though, so that's definitely common. But rivens being common? Yeah, calling bullS#&$ on that. The method for getting Rivens needs a complete overhaul. I propose (well, Sheldon already proposed it MONTHS ago) that you have sorties reward a currency and then let us freaking buy what we want with that currency. I don't even care if the prices are insane at this point, I'm just sick and tired of getting endo day in and day out, over and over and OVER AGAIN! Some days it takes me an hour or more to complete the whole sortie, and all I get is endo for all that work.

17 hours ago, Gelban.der.Reihe said:

Sortie Spy on Lua = FUN

If the wallcling room wasn't so bugged, it'd actually be possible to get this sortie mission done. :crylaugh:

EDIT: For some strange reason someone actually beat the room and we made it...

I did that one solo because I hate other people screwing it up for me, but I freaking HATE Lua spy vaults. They're ridiculously poorly designed, bugged, and way too long and convoluted. And yeah, the wallcling room is completely bugged. Those stupid walls you're supposed to cling onto? They somehow kept pushing me off. I was playing Loki too, and he has extended wallhang time, but I still kept falling off those stupid things. I ended up giving up on that method and used the other method to finish that vault. Took me like 4-5 tries before I finally beat the stupid mission. Also, the vault with the curved hallway with those spinning disks with lasers rotating around them that you have to jump between, for whatever reason the disks inhibited my movement in all directions instead of just in the opposite direction they were spinning. Running along with the spin of the disks did absolutely nothing to help, I still could barely move, which makes no sense.