[DE]Megan

The War Within: Hotfix 19.3.1

17 hours ago, Gelban.der.Reihe said:

Sortie Spy on Lua = FUN

If the wallcling room wasn't so bugged, it'd actually be possible to get this sortie mission done. :crylaugh:

EDIT: For some strange reason someone actually beat the room and we made it...

I did that one solo because I hate other people screwing it up for me, but I freaking HATE Lua spy vaults. They're ridiculously poorly designed, bugged, and way too long and convoluted. And yeah, the wallcling room is completely bugged. Those stupid walls you're supposed to cling onto? They somehow kept pushing me off. I was playing Loki too, and he has extended wallhang time, but I still kept falling off those stupid things. I ended up giving up on that method and used the other method to finish that vault. Took me like 4-5 tries before I finally beat the stupid mission. Also, the vault with the curved hallway with those spinning disks with lasers rotating around them that you have to jump between, for whatever reason the disks inhibited my movement in all directions instead of just in the opposite direction they were spinning. Running along with the spin of the disks did absolutely nothing to help, I still could barely move, which makes no sense.

Thing is, I'm not sure if the hot fix worked for me because I still can't steal the scepter. and yes, I've tried all the locations, all the trimming, and still no stealing.