The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Pet Peeve In Warframe?

Haldark

What's your biggest pet peeve in Warframe?

I have 3 big things that bug me:

1)When people don't mark mods.

2)When someone times a mission out before someone gets to the extract.

3)When I start to reload my Gorgon even though it's still ~60/90, because of habit.

I'm interested to hear what bugs you guys. :)

*Please only state things that bug you during gameplay. We don't need lists of what you don't like about the game here. <3

So stop posting "The game being easy" or "RNG". >.>

Edited by Haldark

1) Unintentional ledge grabs STOP BEING SO GRABBY

2) Wall runs not triggering despite doing the key inputs perfectly GOD DO THAT VERTICAL RUN ALREADY GOD

3) Stuns STUPID HEAVY/ANCIENT/ROLLER/WHATEVER I HATE YOU

1) People not destroying cameras while they rush ahead triggering every one of them.

2) People being impatient letting the extraction timer run 0 while I and a friend of mine did most of the work.

3) Some Warframe founders who think having Founder status gives them the right to bully F2P players.

Edited by R3leaZ

1. Me, frequently reloading after I killed one guy and even though there are still enemies in my face and I have not even used half a clip.

and mostly what this guys mentioned...

1) Unintentional ledge grabs STOP BEING SO GRABBY
2) Wall runs not triggering despite doing the key inputs perfectly GOD DO THAT VERTICAL RUN ALREADY GOD
3) Stuns STUPID HEAVY/ANCIENT/ROLLER/WHATEVER I HATE YOU

Edited by mcryseria

Just one.

Strict NAT/the requirement for port forwarding nonsense (all the other online games I play don't have this annoying hurdle) 90% of your friends showing as offline in contacts list when in fact they aren't, poor client performance with horribad lag when connected to a host with subpar upload bandwidth/poor latency.

For a game advertised as a 4-player coop experience, it's not looking good longevity-wise if they don't make this a top priority to fix. I can only hope it is for U9, though I'm worried because the issue has largely been ignored in the community hot topics and livestreams.

1) Missions succeeding but no rewards actually being granted including xp

2) F2P players making out founders to be the enemy/entitlement thinking everything should be free and handed to them

3) Inventory system for mods auto-sorts, should work like a backpack where I can place whatever mods in which order I chose and have it load up the same way next time I enter the mod screen

4) Anti-mastery system sentiment from people who want to remove progression from the game

1. No creative PvE game modes

2. Zero competition

3. Once you complete all missions, get all of your mods, get all of the warframes and have everything maxed it's like a single-player-game that you conquered and you move on to the next new game

If DE really want this game to last longer than a single-player-only game... they have to add more multiplayer game modes. Whether it's more PvE game modes, PvP game modes or more coop game modes, something has to be done.

1. No creative PvE game modes

2. Zero competition

3. Once you complete all missions, get all of your mods, get all of the warframes and have everything maxed it's like a single-player-game that you conquered and you move on to the next new game

If DE really want this game to last longer than a single-player-only game... they have to add more multiplayer game modes. Whether it's more PvE game modes, PvP game modes or more coop game modes, something has to be done.

Calm ur horses

"Open Beta.....BETA"

the game is not done yet,most beta games have this problem where people get everything and nothing else to do 

they will add more things, new frame,new shotgun,leaderboards,etc.... you just need to wait

@Thread

i hate Spawn Heroes on Defense mission annnnnnd my habit of reloading for no reason in mid battle

Edited by AngelGuardcc

everything mentioned.

1. rushers in normal missions / impatient players, including triggering cams, using lifts before anyone else arrived, waiting at extraction while i'm still fighting the horde and so on

2. players not defending th pod

3. being put into games with players who cause: my ping raise into space / lags / enemies warp around

Calm ur horses

"Open Beta.....BETA"

the game is not done yet,most beta games have this problem where people get everything and nothing else to do 

but they keep adding more things, if you watched the last stream you would know

@Thread

i hate Spawn Heroes on Defense mission annnnnnd my habit of reloading for no reason in mid battle

I know the game isn't done and it's a "beta". But if we (the player-base) don't give any feedback and reasons why the game might get stale, that doesn't help the game at all. I kept my post constructive and hope it helps increase the longevity of the game.

1) Lack of proper multiplayer features like being able to invite people who aren't on yoru flist

2) Garbage net coding that has too much overhead bandwith use where if you don't have a really good upload everyone else lags horribly

3) Weapons that just do not work right unless your the host due to the piss-poor netcode (Acrid, torrid, Ogris, Flux rifle to name 4)

4) lack of things to do, i'm sorry but killing the same crappy boss in 2 seconds for 1 drop (which it rarely if ever drops) just gets old really fast.

5) Too many Niche weapons/warframes, too many frames are worthless outside of certan things, like vauban outside of infested defense for example.

6) Stalker never spawning, and when he does, never dropping anything

7) Game needs a kick option so I can kick asshats out of my games that wanna be superman and try to solo a corridor and then die, not to mention screwing everyone else out of exp due to the exp share range.

8) Not being able to have people join a defense mission past wave 5 after some noob scrub leaves for a unranked fusion core or a t2 void key, screwing the rest of the squad over due to lack of an extra dps.

9) Mats need to drop in bigger bunches, 15-20 plastids a drop is kinda silly, as is ferrite dropping in 80's, when nanospores tend to drop in bunches of 200, and tend to be required less than ferrite is in things.

10) Nanospores.. way to abundant, I have 175000 nanospores and i've never once tried to farm them, a way to turn them into other materials would be nice DE

1) Lack of proper multiplayer features like being able to invite people who aren't on yoru flist

2) Garbage net coding that has too much overhead bandwith use where if you don't have a really good upload everyone else lags horribly

3) Weapons that just do not work right unless your the host due to the &!$$-poor netcode (Acrid, torrid, Ogris, Flux rifle to name 4)

4) lack of things to do, i'm sorry but killing the same crappy boss in 2 seconds for 1 drop (which it rarely if ever drops) just gets old really fast.

5) Too many Niche weapons/warframes, too many frames are worthless outside of certan things, like vauban outside of infested defense for example.

6) Stalker never spawning, and when he does, never dropping anything

7) Game needs a kick option so I can kick asshats out of my games that wanna be superman and try to solo a corridor and then die, not to mention screwing everyone else out of exp due to the exp share range.

8) Not being able to have people join a defense mission past wave 5 after some noob scrub leaves for a unranked fusion core or a t2 void key, screwing the rest of the squad over due to lack of an extra dps.

9) Mats need to drop in bigger bunches, 15-20 plastids a drop is kinda silly, as is ferrite dropping in 80's, when nanospores tend to drop in bunches of 200, and tend to be required less than ferrite is in things.

10) Nanospores.. way to abundant, I have 175000 nanospores and i've never once tried to farm them, a way to turn them into other materials would be nice DE

8) People can join after wave 5. Even after wave 10 for me.

1.  No Arsenal presets.  Ballache swapping stuff over.

2.  RNG.  Blue stuff knackered it.  Bosses absolutely and categorically should not drop common res.

3.  Too damn easy.  98% mission completion rate and barely breaking a sweat.

I forgot to add 11) Flux rifle being one of the worse weapons in the game, low dps, and horrendious ammo use, I also thought it was supposed to ignore armor but it doesn't seem to be working right from tests on grinner. No to mention the 100% stagger chance which more often than not moves the target out of where your shooting.

Edited by Scyris