The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Replayable Quests

Akavakaku

What quests would you like the ability to replay in the future?

Personally, I would most want to replay Vor's Prize. Of course, when you replay it all your equipment would be temporarily level 0 to start with, and revert to its pre-replay level when you finish the quest. Mods also would be inaccessible until you found your modding unit again. But it would be really fun to go back to the very beginning of the game's storyline with your current personalized loadout. Maybe instead of picking up random weapons, the weapons you find in Vor's base would be the very weapons in your loadout at the start of the replay.

Edited by Akavakaku

Just now, LazerSkink said:

In my case, play Vor's Prize. I've been waiting for replayability for two and a half years and don't intend on making an alt to experience it for the first time.

Wait, I thought returning players got sent into Vor's Prize when it was released? Not the case, I guess?

4 minutes ago, Akavakaku said:

Wait, I thought returning players got sent into Vor's Prize when it was released? Not the case, I guess?

I certainly did it upon returning to the game, but it may not have been necessary for players above a certain MR  at the time of release. That said, I really want to replay Vor's Prize as well. It was my favorite quest after the Natah-War Within series.

3 hours ago, Akavakaku said:

3 hours ago, freeformline said:

I certainly did it upon returning to the game, but it may not have been necessary for players above a certain MR  at the time of release. That said, I really want to replay Vor's Prize as well. It was my favorite quest after the Natah-War Within series.

Mastery Ranks above 0 had the option of skipping the prologue; the option I obviously chose.

Edited by LazerSkink