Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orions Moon - Seeking Casual Players to join our community

flapvsjack

HNve95T.png

Orions Moon

Intro

Orions Moon founded in December 2015 is a Moon tier clan.  We are seeking active & collaborative people who are willing to help our growing community. Being respectful & supportive to everyone is key to our community. In time, we want to make friends & have some fun.

-----

Clan

The clan was voted to Moon tier by the majority of our members & leaders. We have plenty of members to support any tier of players. Dojo & all research except Hema is complete currently. There are no requirements to join. We do have optional Discord. (link below w/ Tenno Recruit!) We do have a rule for 25 days of inactivity until expelled. We do have roles for those seeking more advancements. 

-----

NjGB2vP.png

Seal of Prophets - Alliance

We are also the founder of Seal of Prophets- Alliance. Click this link for further info. 

-----

uNq9omL.png

Tenno Recruit!

Tenno Recruit! is designed to help players seek a community to join. This is achieved by our roles after registration. Once, members decide on which role they want to partake in, the role will highlight their name for support.  This applies to PC players only.

Discord link

Twitter link

End goal

I want you to make this community what you want it to be. I am open to ideas, suggestions, and events for our members. In return, I want this community to be respectful of ethnicity and gender to all members. Be intellectual, apologize when you are wrong, and understand that being part of a group can be a great thing! Have fun crew! flap

Please, feel free to try us out before joining. I would love to talk to everyone personally about what we can do together. Click the Discord link provided at Tenno Recruit! to participate more then just a clan. To join simply contact flapvsjack or join our Discord server and request to join. Ty!

Edited by flapvsjack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Neverwinterkni said:

Hey me and another friend are looking for a clan, and we were interested in yours, invite us if possible, and thanks!
My IGN: neverwinterkni
Friends IGN: pastri

Absolutely, do me a favor & contact me via Discord or in game so we can guide you in. Ty!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, ShawnShady said:

IGN: ShawnShady

MR: 6

Due me a favor, if you are still interested in joining. Hop into our Alliance server -Seal of Prophets- we founded. State,"Looking to join @orions moon" on #chat, someone will support you shortly since I current not available in game. Ty!