Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No relic reward with 10/10 reactant [DE Reply inside]

XerpentoR

Dear Digital Extremes,

I ran 2 consecutive Meso V3 Relicshare Radiant Exterminate missions.

1st mission: everyone equipped their relics, but when the mission started my relic didn't show up as if I didn't equip it and at the end of the mission I was the only one who didn't receive any drop reward.

2nd mission: same scenario, everyone equipped the correct relic, but this time around it was someone else that reported this problem, as if their relic wasn't equipped. At the beggining of both mission we all checked to see if everyone equipped their relics, everyone did. Add this to the already existing endless mission relic drops bug. The relic mission system has a problem. Please solve this with due dilligence. Thank you in advance.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity
  • Like 1

Yeah think I just had a similar incident but it was on an excavation.

Equipped my relic and collected all the reactant I needed to open it then after wave 2 excavations apparently dole out the relic rewards and let you choose a new relic. Which is actually pretty cool except I was the only one in the squad that was SOL because the game had decided I hadn't equipped a relic? Even tho I not only had but had also collected the reactant for it.

I would have dropped out right there except it doesn't allow you to leave at the relic selection screen. So I selected another relic and started round three. Except this time none of the enemies dropped reactant and my reactant was still 10/10 from the first two waves......

This time after the fourth excavator it when it doled out the relic rewards it decided to count my relic even tho it hadn't dropped any reactant for me, instead piggybacking off the reactant I had collected for the first relic that it didn't award me.

Hopefully it didn't consume the first relic, not sure since I don't keep track of what I have.

Edit: If memory serves it was also a meso relic. Strike that looking at the relics I'm pretty sure it was actually a Neo.

Edited by Oreades

I can confirm 2 things.

1. your relic that apparently wasn't equipped is NOT consumed.

2. The part where reactant doesn't drop happens when you play without a relic equip to begin with. When you start an endless mission without equiping any relic, you collect reactant, but at the end of excavator 2, it doesn't reset to 0, therefore, enemies don't drop reactant. When the relic select screen appears and you choose a relic it will use the previosly collected rectant. What I don't know is if this is a bug or the new way endless void trace farming works now. When endless missions were introduced, the reactant counter would reset after 2 excavators, even without relics equipped. Now if you don't have a relic equipped, you can only collect traces once, even if you run 1 hour endless excavation. I haven't tried it yet so I'm not 100% sure.

But the part where you equip a relic and after the mission starts you don't have it anymore, that's definately a bug. And it doesn't happen in endless, it happens in sigle relic runs.

After completing an excavation mission to open a flawless Neo V4 relic, there was no reward selection screen and no new items were in my inventory, but the flawless neo v4 relic was removed. I had 10/10 reactant and collected 200 cryotic. I completed the mission solo. I'd like to get the relic reward if possible

Same here - two times today. First time happened in a recruited squad for Tigris Prime BP - i'm the one that exits as if i didn't find 10 relics. I'm not allowed to write the squads comments on that :(

Second time was on a public mission - also for AXI something where i exit as if i didn't get the 10 rellics. Looks like a generic problem here.

Can also confirm this.

Happend yesterday und just now.

I think it had to do with a host migration which happend right before the mission started.

I could collect reactant 10/10 but Lotus did not commented "you opened the relic...".

Workaroud seems to be just to check in the mission, if everybody has still their relic equipped. It seems to be not enough when the mission starts, that everybody has their relic equipped, it has to be in the mission itself either.

Edited by TenStorms

I Just ran an axi v5 radshare, everyone had relics equipped and we all had 10 reactants.  The mission was a Sab and at the end I wasn't given the chance to pick an item nor was my relic consumed.  Thankfully no one got the Valkyr part or I would have been screaming myself.  LOL

I had this happen yesterday multiple times with a meso v3 rad share. We had to abort and reform the group 3 times before everybody's relics were showing up as equipped. What we noticed is that not everybody was seeing the same thing for equipped relics once loaded into the mission (e.g., in one mission we had 2 people who could see 4 equipped relics, 1 person saw 3 equipped relics, and 1 person saw only 2 equipped relics). We thought this may have been a graphical error in which the escape menu just wasn't showing relics properly but we aborted and reformed until everybody could see 4 relics just to be safe. 

Then this morning during a axi v5 rad share everybody else could see my relic as equipped in mission and I could see everybody else's relics but not my own. Figuring it was just some weird error we did the mission anyways but at the end I got no rewards and my relic wasn't consumed. At least this bug isn't consuming the relic but it makes it a huge pain for pre-made groups. 

I'm glad more people are having this issue, I came here to make a thread about this. it's happened about a half dozen times to me and my girlfriend while playing, thankfully mostly with just junk drops, but she lost out on a Valk prime BP AND a Cernos String because of it, she's getting pretty fed up. Please look into this DE, it really blows to waste Trace for nothing, only to have to waste more trace, for potentially nothing again.

Have had several team mates being the victim of this before it finally happened to me.

Equipped a relic, collected 10 reactant like normally but no got reward at the end.

The only thing I did differently from normally was that I clicked "accept" during the countdown which might had caused some reset due to a bug or laggy server.

I have encountered this several fissure runs in a series, every time I equipped a relic, then get in game only to see that there is no relic equipped (pertaining to the player information box that comes up when you press escape), at the end of the mission I do not get to choose a relic.

I hope this problem is fixed before the Frost/Ember unvaulting, lest there be a lot of missed rewards among the community.

Just did both rotation A on Ceres, Cinxia and have gotten 2 Lith relics with one of the a new one S5... but after I extract after the 2nd rotation, the relics are missing from the reward... I did not receive them at all.

Edit: my mistake, Lith S5 is not new... but it is still missing

Edited by kyori

I just did a 15 wave Defence on Hydron and received no rewards at all. I thought it was because half the group left after wave 10, but maybe not.

Edit: Also experienced this on Stofler (Lua) after 20 waves.

Edit 2: Did a 20 minute Survival on Selkie (Sedna) and received all appropriate rewards. It appears that this bug applies to Spy, Defence, and Excavation missions, but not Survival. I believe that Interception missions are also working as intended.

Edited by Calvyr
added further experience

Can corroborate this, had someone earlier lose the Valkyr chassis I got(he got somewhat perturbed by that). Then later I noticed in a later mission that I didn't have a relic equipped and warning bells rang, every time it has happened there was host migration(so far). We reformed as it was a radshare, happened again. This time however we chose the migrated to host as the host out of mission and it worked fine(again this might not be the cause, but so far it has been the case and considering the amount of issues that pop around host migration usually its a likely culprit)

Edit: Also having everyone personally check their own esc menu for their relic is wise for radshares etc

Edited by Firas55556
Slight addendum

Kala-azar, 25 waves... Didn't get the relics i was supposed to get upon mission completion either. !Hotfix please. Thanks.

Update: Also confirming; oceanum, pluto spy is giving zero rewards. Not even the usual credits cache or gold mod :/

Edited by 7869
update