Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No relic reward with 10/10 reactant [DE Reply inside]

XerpentoR

I'm getting this too only when i join a group as a solo player if my team mate is online and we join missions its working fine. I have lost a fair few relics today because of this bug. If you join a mission hit escape make sure your relic is showing in the profile listing where your weapons show if its not on then quit the mission and restart. Hope this is fixed soon its only been happening to me since today.

I have the same problem, but with Spy missions. I don't know if I missed an update or what, but i'm not recieving rewards for getting all 3 consoles. I get the resources from the enemies, but no the identified rewards.

Oceanum - Pluto

Laomedia - Neptune

So lately when I have been waiting for the game to put me in to a (public) fissure mission, somethings it don't recognize that I have chosen a relic. so I play the mission and then no reward. I am not mad about losing the relic but this has happened 2 out of 20 missions. I was wondering if others were having a similar problem lately.  Hope it get fixed. 

are you sure you lost the relic? i heared ppl saying this again and again, but all i ever had (and this is still annoying as hell) are those host migrations during the loading screen which results in everyone but the new host getting their chooses relic resetted (meaning, 3 ppl running the mission without a relic now). you can imagine the amount of irritation that causes in the reward screen. so i think this is what happen to you too - since its getting rather hard to keep the overview with all those relics mounting up in our inventory, its hard to see if their was a relic lost or not.

4 hours ago, ThunderLlama said:

I ran a spy mission on Sedna, got all 3 mystery items, but NONE of them showed up after the mission.

4 hours ago, -HappyPanda-RSA said:

Just did three spy missions on Sedna. No relic rewards.

yes, tier 3 spy mission yield NO reward at all from the datavaults. the bug should be known to the dev's by now.

Earth Lith fissure, excavation mission.

Cause: After entering mission correctly and playing a few rounds when no relic is selected (ie didnt select relic AND didnt select "play without relic")

Effect: Still able to collect reactant with no relic active. 

After effect: (will discuss more deeply in another thread) Next relic didnt need the reactant to be collected/didnt show up in top right

Possible solution?: Make it default to playing without a relic if you dont click anything.

Edited by ShadowSheath
needed to add some tags

Helpful titles:

Missing Tile in Corpus Spaceship (Mars – Martialis)

End of Mission Stats Show Too Many Credits
Enemy Spawned Inside Wall, Unable to Complete (Neso - Neptune)

Unhelpful titles:
Weird/Awesome/Gamebreaking Bug
Uhhh, So This Happened...
DE, This Bug Needs To Be Fixed NOW!!!!

Hi, I want to report a problem i had with opening new unvaulted relics (lith g1). I was doing a run with 3 more players and we all had lith g1 equiped (they were all radiant). The mission ended at 18:40 (+6 Cet or +1 Utc, maybe I got this wrong by the way) on 8th of December, 2016.

So we all gathered 10 reactants and opened our relics, and also finished the mission. When we came to the end (extraction) an error occured.Only 2 players had their relics opened, while another player and me didn't (although we had 10/10 relics) and we couldn't choose the prize.

Also these problems seem to appear if there has been a host migration at the beggining of the game (noted by some players). Now it's 19:47 and I had same problem occured again (this time I could choose the prize, but 1 squad member couldn't, even though he had 10/10 reactants).

This glitch is something that has only appeared recently, maybe in the past 2 hotfixes. The entire squad will select the relic for the mission (in this case, it was a radshare) however once we load into the mission, at least one person's relic will disappear from the loadout screen. I'm curious as to how this is even possible?

As of late, I'm starting to doubt DE's ability to patch this game. I love Warframe, but I have no idea how a lot of these glitches even should be possible. What weird, bullS#&$ black magic do you use to program this game? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the dev's passion for their game, not many do anymore, but this is getting ridiculous. Every game will have it's myriad of glitches, I know, but this is something of a different caliber. How did you INTRODUCE a glitch that has had NOTHING to do with the fixes in the past patches? Can you please put all projects on hold and just sit down and FIX your game? Especially now that Warframe is getting a lot more attention (that's how I came to play the game in April-ish of this year), I think it may be time to focus on bringing Warframe to the same degree of polish that other triple A releases have. Especially after watching summ1t's stream the other day, these glitches aren't acceptable anymore. Thing's like killbarriers (not a glitch, but still would like it to be refined a bit more), server latency forcing doors to not open, getting stuck in geometry, the disappearing act relics do, etc.

Edited by RynoGunner

No this happens even without host migration. Just now we had an absolutely normal game and this is what we got:

Y23HdqF.jpg

Me and other player couldn't open relic or choose other's even though all of us got 10 reactants. AND IT'S THE 3RD TIME THAT HAPPENS TO ME

I've seen this happen 4 times this week.

It happened to me and to other players. At the start of the mission we all clearly had a relic equipped but after the mission loads, some of us couldn't see our own relic anymore under our name; the game apparently un-equips them for some buggy reason BUT..... other players say they can still see your relic. At the end of the mission this risks you not getting a relic reward. If you don't see your relic anymore, sometimes you may still get a reward, other times you won't.