Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No relic reward with 10/10 reactant [DE Reply inside]

XerpentoR

Had this happen just now.

Equipped a Lith T1 relic for a spy mission in public. One of my squadmates died, the other two as well as me had 10/10 reactant, but only they got to pick rewards. And my relic appears to have been consumed.

• 2 months later...

it happens to me today...and it was pretty weird.

i was in an axi mission with two other players...the other players went to extraction after the mission was done.

my UI showed my fissures were 10/10 but one of the other players only had 9/10...so i told it in the chat.

but it seems like i was the one that misses a fissure...so i didnt received the loot from the relic. 

edit:

okay after a little research i found that this bug happens if you cancel the mission queue.

Edited by n0b0dy666

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just happened to 3 players in my squad that all fails to open relic when everyone have 10 reactants. Only mine opened and used up my relic, but unable to choose other player's relic reward. There is a small problem that the countdown to start mission reset when anyone exit and enter navigation. Maybe the mission started by client (not host) player and this countdown reset might cause this no relic problem? I was host at that time, with number 1 next to my name in mission and the missing ping near FPS counter.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/295863064

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This has to be an issue with the code for relics. Not only has this happened on multiple occasions but just now  something new happened for the first time today. (this one may or may not be a connectivity issue) we got thrown into an endless loop of "please wait" forcing the squad members to close tab an exit the game because we couldn't back out nor was it extracting us. No resources , no traces, no relic reward and a wasted Axi A3  just checked it's not in with my axi's i had 3 a3s now only have 2v.v

Edited by G0D_R0VIN

• 2 weeks later...

+1, still no change on this issue, can't add more to what was added by other players same shyt happens to everyone

I wish you do an overhaul to the relic missions: excluding people intentionally forcing a host migration trying to crash the mission, if you're not fixing or can not fix host selection/migration issues make it so that relics are opened on board the ship and people farm the void shards and traces to refine and open the relics choose from 3 choices rolled out of the pool of a specific relic, it won't effect drop rates and at least people won't lose their relics

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Updates 23.10 and/or 23.10.7 appears to have reduce the chance of this happening. No problem when started as host in Dojo observatory, everyone continues to have relics. I have not seen the countdown to start mission restart itself anymore.

But, there is still a problem with a player's game loading too slow, un-equip relic after finished loading. Forced started countdown because the game shows everyone have relic. When actually the game shows this player's relic from previous mission, slow load into orbiter or relay, then un-equip relic after loaded into mission. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/326981238

• 3 weeks later...

sad to see a DE response from two years ago saying they're working on a fix but having to put a +1 here

just do a relic mission overhaul, have people farm fragments and open the relics on board the ship tbh

Edited by Guest