Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transient Shadows, Storm Clan (Recruitment closed for now!) Full Dojo! All research! Noob friendly! Discord available!

Excalibur

"My pupil, the next summit awaits. Are you ready to make the climb?"
Transient Shadows is a recently expanded Shadow clan, having made the climb to Storm in order to better serve the vast community of Tenno at large.

banner_attempt_2.png?width=866&height=38

Q: "What is your goal?"
A: Our goal is simple. Help each-other. We realized we wouldn't be able to help new players as much as we'd like as a Shadow clan, thus our expansion to Storm. With our massive overhaul almost complete, we feel ready to begin accepting recruits. Whether you be a seasoned veteran or a fresh-out-the-cryopod dreamer, we fully intend to make your experience a good one.

Q: "What kind of clan are you?"
A: Transient Shadows is a relaxed, PvE-based clan, with the occasional Lunaro or Conclave game thrown in. There's no pressure to do a raid every week, or to go at a pace you find undesirable; you take it at your pace. As fast or as slow as you want. Want to buy a Prime Access and forma every item in it 4 times in one day? Great! We can help. Want to slow-burn it and take your time working your way through a mission, WITHOUT someone zooming ahead and stealing all the kills? We've got you covered. But most importantly, in Transient Shadows, we exemplify dedication to helping each-other, especially newer players just getting their feet wet.

Q: "What are my expectations, should I join?"
A: The only things that will be expected of you is that you treat your fellow clan members with respect, and you maintain a professional attitude towards newer players in order to best help them on their first steps into the game (yes, even if they wind up being rude). Otherwise, need to take a break for a week? Go for it; we'll still be here when you get back. Don't feel like doing a raid every day? Not a problem. Don't want to hardcore credit farm? No worries, Tenno. We understand.

Q: "I've just started Warframe. How will you help me?"
A: We'll help walk you through the starchart, bit by bit. No players rushing ahead and killing everything on sight; we let you set the pace of the mission. Want to explore? Be our guest! Want to do the majority of the fighting yourself? Absolutely, we understand. We'll step in should you need the help.

Q: "I'm a Founder who's been around since Closed Beta. How will you help me?"
A: There's one other part of our name that's very important; the word 'Transient'. We don't expect you to spend the rest of your Warframe gaming experience in our clan. Should you want to move on, we'll gladly help you find somewhere new to really cater to your playstyle. In Transient Shadows, there's no obligation to stay longer than you have to. We only hope that, should you join, you enjoy the experience. However short it may be.

"The enemy is but a mountain. With each fall you test its surface, learning the footholds needed to reach the summit."

If you wish to join Transient Shadows, there's two ways to go about it;

1) PM either Judge, Shade, Volt, SamusAran in-game
2) Leave a comment here with your IGN, and why you think you'd be a good fit in Transient Shadows.

Should you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM on the forums.

Keep those blades sharp!

-Judge

Edited by Judge
No longer recruiting, clan is full!

IGN: Mammoff

only recently started  playing (4 days ago) but I'm very active in game and am progressing quickly (2nd + 3rd warframes currently being built) 

in my other MMOs im a really active team member in my clans, usually helping people power lvl so they can get to the fun stuff and preferring to help people over my own character.

Edited by Mammoff

Hi there,

I have been on and off Warframe as a solo player over the stretch of 4 years, due to IRL stuff and my interest in playing waxing and waning. (My 500+ hours of Warframe would attest to that lol)

I am looking to find a group to do the occasional raid or endless farm without the pressure to be active everyday. Of course, I am open to aiding any new Tenno in their quest to unlock more frames/maps/weapons. More dakka = more fun after all.  

IGN: legacyzero

Been playing a couple weeks, am logging daily for a at least a little while.  I am MR 5 currently and looking to learn more, explore more and Have fun.  The interactions so far within this game have been here and there, some good, some bad, though, that's just how it goes.  I broke down and purchased the fire and Ice pack.  I have enjoyed the frost prime so far and like the abilities over the Volt warframe.  I am looking forward to leveling more warframes to find that one which feels best for me to find that niche which give most benefit to myself and others around me.  Over the years, I have spent a lot of time within MMO games....  some which are still going strong, some which have faded back to that which brought them forth.  Looking forward to experiencing more things within this game through being part of a clan....

IGN: Celleth

• 2 weeks later...

Would really love to join your clan. My previous clan has gone dead and I would really love to be part of a clan that's not ;)  I've been playing this game for a while and hope that I'll get better at it with a new clan to back me up

IGN: SolsticeAxi

IGN: NeroReyes

I'm MR1 now since I just decided to move to PC after getting a new rig, but I've almost 150 days logged in on console though so I'm not exactly new. I got prime and vault access with my christmas money, but I could really use a clan like this to help me get started again. Especially regarding mods and the star chart.

i just stared playing warframe and im currently looking for a clan that can make me learn more about the game i just recently started playing warframe i have bin on about 3-5 dayes and i really like to be in a clan i have played too many mmorpg games whitout being in a clan or a guild and it sucks to be alone

IGN: TheWhiteFoxGod

IGN- artemis9

Been playing for awhile but had a huge period of time with no computer. Have quite a lot of stuff, primes and whatnot. But would definitely like a clan to go on missions with. Usually I go solo only, but I realize the benefits of having a dependable squad, and friends in game. Just sounds like a fun clan to be apart of.

IGN: Bwsr2 

Just started playing a week ago and already have like 50 hours into it and have become addicted. 

I've read that the game gets a lot better when you play with others and your clan sounds excellent. I'd love to be able to play with some like minded people and help out with whatever I can as well! 

Hey there! This clan is extremely organized from the looks of your post. I would love to join you all as you what I've been looking for this whole time :D

IGN: Xushia

MR: 13

Hope to battle alongside you Tenno in the coming days \m/

Hiya, I was part of a super small clan of friends that sort of dissolved and I miss playing with friends and not PUGs all the time. So I'm curious to try new things and meet different people and such.

IGN: Kagros

MR: 17

I like to help people, whether it's new players getting on their feet or other people struggling with getting a part to something. 

Me and my friend are looking for a clan, we are active. But, he is a little less active due to school, I hope you understand. We also are kind, and new to the game. And would like to some help with the game, and a social experience at the same time.

My IGN: ZephyrTheOne

His IGN: ZennontheOne (Idk if the caps matter but, yes his 't' in the, 'the' is lower cased)

MR: Both of our MR's are 4, like I said we are very new.

P.S. He could not make a post because his login to the forums would not work. So I included him as well in my post.

Edited by ZephyrTheOne

IGN: Alejeron

Been around since the beginning, and my last clan kinda disappeared due to inactivity and changes in people's interests. Current Mastery Rank is 9, I took a year or so off but I'm getting a little more active recently. Always eager to hang out and chat with people, not much of a hardcore player but I do have a lot of experience and a wide variety of frames to help people out if they'd like.

HI,

i am somewhat new to the game and in search for a active clan. Initially I was playing on the PS4, but the lovely 13 fps and the controller really didnnt go well with me so i started on the PC anew. On  the console i was MR7 and at the moment on pc i am MR3.

I would describe myself as a chill guy that tends to joke around alot (I never said that the jokes were good!)

IGN is Lorfram