Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transient Shadows, Storm Clan (Recruitment closed for now!) Full Dojo! All research! Noob friendly! Discord available!

Excalibur

Greetings, my  ign is the same as my forum name.

i am a returning player coming from  a '' fractured break'' let's say, basically i've stopped playing seriously, entered here and there, done some events but evetually faded out again, but recently i've got a 75% and thougt '' hey, why not use this to boost myself to definitely come back to this game?'' so here i am, drifting in this vast void, trying to find a place where this old metal body could be useful again. as for the reason i'd like to join the clan: i've had a past apprenctice-mentor experience when i was a fresh excalibur out of the pod, back when the   fusion moa event was giving frost prime BP ( my favorite and main  waframe up to this day.) and i'd like to teach new players with  the exact same type of experience i went during my early days.

IGN:Rodec

MR:13

• 2 weeks later...

hi i would like an invite please im rank 10 , 11 when i finsh the test, and im a returning player its been over a year, also i have a few friends that may want to join which are very new players.

IGN ACReaper

i added the officers to friends, thanks again for the chance to join :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I was looking for a relaxed clan, with a medium community for me and for my friend who just picked up the game. This looks like a great fit, so I just wanted to ask for an invitation. Another thing is, my friend won't reach mastery rank 3 until tomorrow b/c of the one-mastery-mission-per-day limit, so, if you could invite him, say, at least 24 hours (just whenever you're available after a day's passed, don't want to pressure you) after you send my invite, I'd really, really appreciate it (if you want him to make a separate forum post to be invited that's understandable, just tell me so if needed).

My IGN: chantoxxtreme

Friend's IGN: Divfate

Cheers!

Edited by chantoxxtreme

Hello there. :) tried to reach you ingame but you were offline. :D So, Im looking for a casual and friendly clan and you seem to fit that category. Im a friendly player and help new players as much as I can. Although Im only MR13 I give prime parts and some mods to make it easier to them. I wish I had someone to help me out like that when I started. I recently returned to warframe, and the guys in last clan I was in kept fighting all the time and I felt like I was the only guy helping new players. So I would appreciate if you would send me an inv.
IGN: WaRLocK63

IGN: Yehlan

Im one of those closed beta founders who comes and goes over time. Usually I come back and join up with friends but this time around im on my own and looking for a community. The biggest thing that keeps me playing any game Is a stable a fun community which I have unfortunetly have come to learn my friends do not assist with. I have way too much free time so I play a lot. I tend to primarily solo because of my play time but would like to start inning stuff with others, not anything specific, I can benefit from anythig from resource farming, power leveling, mod farming, raiding, etc just as mutch as the next guy. I aldo dont mind helping out those who need those, im mastery 18 and have most ofmthe frames and am actively farming for several builds ATM. I like the fact you guys use discord, I am an active user if that helps. This is my first attempt so far to find a clan and to be honest im not really sure if im going about it the right way but here it is.

• 1 month later...

IGN: H5G4F3D2

Hi I'm somewhat new to the game but I am a quick learner. I have played with Chantox (whom is in this clan) for a while and has been very kind to me, helping me out and all of that. I recently got a Maxed out Volt with Maxed out Dual heat Swords, karak, lato, taxon and Artax, I am currently making Rhino and will have a Hek to go with him and I am a Dedicated player and I am on Daily, or the most I can, I am a Gold Initiate and will take this clan Very Seriously. I am looking forward to your response either way good luck to all and thank you.   

Hi I've been playing Warframe for a few years i have about 180 hours clocked in and am at MR 10. I might not be able to be online every week so i'm looking for a clan where  that's okay but also where you can find someone to play with. 

IGN: Trehtop 

Literally started playing a couple of days ago, just want a place to use research and stuff if I'm honest. Happy to help out however I can, and if I ever get up to higher levels will probably be more serious about the clan, because I doubt I'd leave it.

MR: 3

IGN: Spudinski 

• 3 months later...

Here is something other than just a bump. So I ended up joining Transient Shadows soon after I got a reply to this post. For context im mostly a solo player and at this point semi-casual due to other games and life things. SInce joining I have found the people to be extremely welcoming and not pushy. I dont do a lot of interacting with the group though I really should change that. But what time I have spent in the discord or playing with the members has been far more enjoyable than I expected. Though I guess I would be considered a veteran of the game since I have been playing since almost the first day it became public, I had taken a long break and felt like a noob again. The people helped me catch back up info wise without complaint and appeared to actually enjoy the fact they could help me out. The first time I ended up running with a group of them to farm more mats for the Hema I was running Nekros and had no idea that desecrate was a toggle ability now rather than the spam ability it used to be. Even though I had spent the entire run toggling Desecrate on and off the entire time they didnt make me feel like an idiot when they realised that was what I was doing. I did feel like an idiot but that ones on me. We had a laugh and ended up spending the rest of the run talking about how much has changed as many of them were not playing the game yet when things were different. 

Long story short, this community has been great for someone like me and makes me want to play the game more and interact more. I dont find that very often, even my WOW guild that I raid with 3 times a week for 9 hour total doesnt have me wanting to hang out as much. So if you are looking for a group and you are active or casual I think you will find it a very welcoming place.

Hi, im relatively new to warframe, been playing it like a noob on PS4, being lost in everything, then moved to pc and things are working out roses.

Warframe became my main game to play and i just got over 100 hours in it on steam, playing for a month. I would really apreciate being part of a clan, and dont require or expect a constant guidance but am looking for a nice, friendly experience in the clan.

Also, what is the clans Discord and should i give a separate massege on your profile to join?

IGN: Strawhat2203

Hello, I've been looking to join a medium sized active clan that has a friendly community. Transient Shadows sounds like a great fit for someone like me who plays quite a bit, but isn't a hardcore player. I've recently gotten back into the game, and am MR12, I consider myself fairly knowledgeable about Warframe, but many things may have been lost from Update 17 to now. I'm prepared to help out in any way i can, and hope to find myself surrounded by friendly casual players. 

IGN: WeiXei

Pretty casual mastery rank 16 Master Founder! I just decided on a whim to try this game again and I'm so lost.  I think the last update I played was Hydroid?  Ya'll sound like you'd be a really nice fit for someone who is way behind.

IGN: Spellwork

:)

I have been looking for a clan for some time, but have not applied for anything because I have not found a good fit. By reading your description of the clan and what you belive in - I think we are a match made in heaven. Been playing Warframe for a month, exploring and building a solid understanding of the game. I think I have gotten a good start, but without a community I think I'm missing out on key aspects of the game (+ fun fun fun).

Personally I'm pretty laid back, always looking to expand my knowledge of the game and lending a hand if possible (do to others... that kind of thing).

IGN: Ninjastyle_DK

Hope to see you ingame.

Hello!

Well, I've been looking for a Clan like this for a while, and I'm glad I finally found it! 

Why would I be a good addition? Well, mainly because I have much to teach to any newbie (and I'm just barely not a newbie, by my standards, albeit MR 7 and all that) and because being in a chill Clan is just the life for me. And, well, I still have much to learn (like what does "bere" even mean when people recruit, or what is the optimal build for Inaros) but I'm eager to do so! 

Well, I know I came across as a mess, but I hope all comes across clearly. 

IGN: Ottoki

See you around!

Hello

I have been looking for a clan like this to start entering the clans.

I am a relatively new player (3 weeks or so) and i was feeling kind of lonely playing with randoms that rush trough everything but i was reluctant to join a clan due all that commitment asked and the hierarchy stuff.

I really like helping other players and cooperating with them although i don't have that much time to play (3 or 4 hours a day) I am always willing to help out when i can and i believe every player should be respected no matter their skill or level

IGN: Skooma_Lord

Thanks!

Hello

I'm a relatively new player who joined the game with some friends. Originally, we had a clan , but as they left the game, I felt pressured to go find a new clan. The Transient Shadows seems perfect.

As I previously mentioned, I'm still quite weak, MR 4 and available mainly on Saturdays. I am, however, fully willing to help out anyone looking for help.

Thanks!

IGN: ZachTier

IGN is Lifereborn to be up front, my play time varies being in the military but iam looking to make some friends to go grinding and have some good time with and love help any way I can.  Spelling suck I know hope I did not kill with the reading of this.

IGN: Grannicus

Hello, been playing on and off for the past month or two. Been having fun and wanted to see more of the game and learn a bit more, Im on pretty much most nights. Seems like a relaxed group of people to have fun with, Im up for what ever grind is needed and wanna contribute to a clan.