The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Inability to use Transference in Kuva Guardian sequence.

N_0_X

During the War Within quest in which the Tenno relinks with the chosen Warframe to confront the Queens and save Teshin the Kuva Guardian is sent to attack the player while Teshin tells you to use Transference. I keep hitting the key for transference (5) at every single chance I get and I get absolutely no results at all. I use it far away from the Kuva Guardian and near it, I've used it aiming at all present characters and all around the map of the throneroom but nothing. I hit unstuck and checked the hotkeys multiple times. Despite me being able to use it during the previous mountain trials portion I can't seem to activate it at all now and I must dismiss this as a bug since I'm the only one having this issue it seems. Any help from DE Staff would be much appreciated.

6 hours ago, DTNHandsomeJack said:

Having the same issue, been unable to play warframe for a week now. Missed out on a 75% plat coupon as well. Please fix this DE.

And here I thought I was the only one. Is any DE Staff looking into this issue? I kinda need to know. I haven't been able to do anything WF related in over a week as well.

10 hours ago, NoodlesFluffy said:

Just received a resource booster and I cant even use it :(

Wait did they give you that as compensation for not fixing the issue yet or from daily log ins? We need solutions not bandaids we can't even use lmao DE please respond!!

9 hours ago, Endymion0 said:

Wait did they give you that as compensation for not fixing the issue yet or from daily log ins? We need solutions not bandaids we can't even use lmao DE please respond!!

Nah it was't compensation (3 days, support ticket doesn't even have a reply) I got it from that gift giving thing.

41 minutes ago, NoodlesFluffy said:

This bug fix seems to fix the issue where it wont do anything, but now when i press 5 it just says power not unlocked.

If there has been a bug fix I'll log into Warframe tomorrow and I'll check it out. 

18 hours ago, NoodlesFluffy said:

This bug fix seems to fix the issue where it wont do anything, but now when i press 5 it just says power not unlocked.

7 hours ago, DTNHandsomeJack said:

Same issue here, it just has the beeping noise and says Ability not unlocked.

Tested it out just now. Exact same results as you two. Power not unlocked despite the previous mountain sequence saying otherwise. 

I guess this means DE is aware and are still working on it? A simple comment stating so would help as least though.

14 hours ago, Endymion0 said:

Tested it out just now. Exact same results as you two. Power not unlocked despite the previous mountain sequence saying otherwise. 

I guess this means DE is aware and are still working on it? A simple comment stating so would help as least though.

Im just disappointed i wont be able to get the unvaulted frames :(

7 hours ago, NoodlesFluffy said:

Guys, I finally solved it. I contacted support and they said that it was because I did not unlock one of the focus trees at the end of the second dream. Just ask support to pull you out, and they will let you unlock the tree.

Where do you go to ask Support for that? Link me please?

Tried Warframe again today. Still no results. It says press 5 then an extra message at the bottom about "You can use focus later by pressing 5" but I still get the message of power not unlocked. 

Do I really have to send in another support ticket? They just ignored my last one basically.

On 1/5/2017 at 10:56 AM, Endymion0 said:

I got back 2 replies but they seemed to be moreso telling me to post back in here rather than assure me the issue is being looked into. I'm about to literally give up on playing Warframe :(

Did you get an automated reply? Tell them what NoddlesFluffy said. I'm stuck too for 2 days now. I hope it won't take a month before it gets fixed. 

12 hours ago, gh0stX11 said:

Did you get an automated reply? Tell them what NoddlesFluffy said. I'm stuck too for 2 days now. I hope it won't take a month before it gets fixed. 

Did that a while ago. Hopefully I'll get a response soon.