Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee usage on the rise ?

HAYABU5A

Personally I've been playing her a lot more lately because a few small things got me to dust her off and I discovered that I really do love playing her.

Among the "little things" were- 
 As the Fall rolled around I went on a Seasonal Fashion Frame binge. Getting some Autumn colors set up, some Halloween cosplay, etc. Banshee being "a banshee" was a sure deal for some Halloween costuming.

The anticipation at the time of her hopefully being the next Frame to get Primed had me wanting to take another look at her.

I had been seeing some things over the months previous along the lines of "everyone should learn to solo Banshee" and such. The idea of course being that since she is so squish you had to be a bit more on your game to not get flattened. I'm currently more interested in being a half-decent player than face-rolling content so that idea was appealing. 

I got my hands on her augment mods, most especially Resonance. When I originally leveled her up I didn't enjoy playing her at all, I thought she was rather boring.
But this time around that totally changed. I found her innate silenced weapons to be helpful for getting some shots off before enemies knew I was there and since I've started using maxed Efficiency on pretty much all my frames combined with Resonance meant that I could literally coat enemies in weak spots. 

Not even using Sound Quake she has 2 solid CC options. One of them being a "Back the F up mister!" power, haha

Back on Fashion Frame her Soprana skin loots fantastic.

So like i said, I used to find her boring but once I found a few reasons to dust her off and I've sort of honed what it is I like in a Frame I've really found her to be super useful.

CC, a huge Group Friendly Damage buff, and a really pretty new dress has really made her pop for me this go around.

And unlike having 2 Novas (another frame I love) in group I find that even if there is another Banshee around everything still works just fine.

So again again, for me all that stuff added together meant she made a huge leap forward from hardly ever played to getting played a lot for me.

Cheers>
~R~

Edited by Rolunde