Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Kuva Collective is gathering new members! [Recruiting CLOSED!]

Francois878_TTV

14 minutes ago, Q2Necter said:

Hi! I'm a relativly new player and i would like to join a clan to make things a bit easier and more fun for me since i have no real-life friends who plays warframe. so if you still have a open spot, i would really like to join. Thanks.

Edit: Yes, i am MR3.

Welcome to the clan!!

The Kuva Collective only has one spot open right now!! Get it before it's too late!

1 hour ago, Pidgeon12 said:

I would like to join your clan. MR 22 have been looking for a new clan that is active outside of large updates, and I would provide any assistance I can.

I'll shoot you an invite when I get home! Welcome to the collective!

Don't forget to join the discord too!

Edited by Francois878

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure why I was booted, never got a private message, I lost a family member and was unable to be active, thanks for the chance...I guess being active is more important than real life. I guess I served my purpose and you tossed me away, thanks.

Edited by demented

13 hours ago, demented said:

Not sure why I was booted, never got a private message, I lost a family member and was unable to be active, thanks for the chance...I guess being active is more important than real life. I guess I served my purpose and you tossed me away, thanks.

You were active on Warframe during the event and chose not to help the clan and participate in the event. I tried reaching out on Discord (the clan's main communications platform) and in game several times and never heard back from you during the event and a few days after. You were removed from the clan due to inactivity during the CLAN FOCUSED event from a few weeks ago.

Warframe will never be more important that real life for members of The Kuva Collective, period. I didn't know that you had personal issues going on, so I assumed you either didn't care or were uninterested in helping the clan achieve it's goals. My condolences for what you're going through, but better communication would have saved everyone a lot of trouble here.  

Edited by Francois878

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Francois878 said:

I'll send the invite tonight! Make sure you're not already in a clan!

Make sure you join the discord as well!

how do I join the discord

never mind found it

Edited by Edmond7

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2017 at 9:27 PM, Francois878 said:

We are still recruiting! Invite sent, welcome to the Collective!

Make sure to join the discord as well! https://discord.gg/Nxscbdj

Hey...Im sorry my pc had gone for some repairs. Turns out the discord link has expired.Can you send me another link to join the server. Ive already joined the clan in the game. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, infinity_slayer52 said:

Hey...Im sorry my pc had gone for some repairs. Turns out the discord link has expired.Can you send me another link to join the server. Ive already joined the clan in the game. Thanks.

My b... sent via DM! Welcome aboard!

8 minutes ago, warewolf41 said:

Been playing a long while, MR20. Would like to see what you have to offer, as I was in a Euro clan and essentially solo because everyone else was in bed when I was up being stateside. LOL  Thanks. 

Well, you're in luck! The clan is about 50/50 USA/EU right now, so there almost always someone on! Plus we've got the discord if you want to form a group! I'll send you an invite later tonight when I get home! Welcome aboard!

11 hours ago, chardes29 said:

Hi, 

I'm currently looking for a group, but I want to make sure that I will be able to play at the same times you do. When are you usually on?

The clan is pretty diverse for 9 people... we've got a couple of EU people who are on the the afternoons, but myself and the rest of the clan are on later at night...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...