Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FashionFrame - Atlas Syandana

Ziembski

You wont belive, but Im trying to get as much fashionframe as possible from ATLAS. Yeah, this headless one punch man.

For weaps, they are Synoid Gammacor and Prime Ankylos. Also got both WF helmets, but none of them are a bit fine.

What Syandana would You suggest? 

Also, allaround fashionframe thread, post your frames, mb some1 get inspired.

I use the stalkers syandana, the one that comes with the war pack.  It matches the shape of his back pretty well, without looking like someone was playing pin the tail on the Warframe.  The uru prime looks sort of funny.  If I had the misa prime, I'd probably try that; but, I'm not gonna pay 60 bucks for a bunch of stuff I already have, just to get a scarf.

5 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

His shoulders are too broad, he has no neck, I found that the Abrasys Syandana goes will with him, makes him feel like a wandering brawler.

I got that one, but dont really like it. Byt it fits perfectly to Ivara

Vaykor Syandana.  Not only can you color it to match the collar of his Shikoro helmet almost exactly, but it really fits his hard, stony aesthetic with its Grineer-esque design.  Even flares when you get hit!  You can also try the Abraxas Syandana for the same reason.

For my own Atlas, I modelled him after the colors of stone and earth.  The reds and blues of clay, sandy browns, and gray granite.

fiFbsX7.jpg

1 minute ago, Shanoo said:

I like the Ki'Teer Syandana on him because it matches the shape of the stock Atlas helmet and the pbr metallic visuals.

Yeah, I expected that, ill get it when Baro has one. 

For colors, I prefer to keep Prime-like white and yellow/gold. 

2 minutes ago, PoobahTheGrand said:

Abrasys Syandana and color him to look like One Punch Man

Thought about it, but prefer Blue/purpure like Star Platinum and do ORA ORA ORA ORA.

9 minutes ago, Ziembski said:

Thought about it, but prefer Blue/purpure like Star Platinum and do ORA ORA ORA ORA.

lol. You're just like my clan mate xD. If that's the case he uses that Tennogen Syandana that looks like a backwards scarf if you know what I'm talking about. I have no idea what it's called