Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player Reporting. How to?

IraqiWalker

Question

11 answers to this question

I remember some dude sent insults through pm on warframe (cant remember what for). I put him on ignore. He then sends a message over PSN using an excess amount of profanity to express his anger for ignoring him lol I wasnt gonna report him initially, but messaging me over the PSN crossed the line. Reported him to both warframe support, and PSN. Both sent messages that they took care of the situation. :smile:

It just struck me as odd. I was not in a mission with them prior to this. I had not interacted with them at all. Frankly, if it wasn't for them going through the trouble of PMing me, I would not have known they existed. It was just weird.

Thank you all for your tips, and nice posts.

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

If you played with the player, check the recent players, right click to report and then select the offensive languange.

This does exist? Where would I find recent players? The only recent players list I know is where you an invite players and you can't right click there.

4 hours ago, gluih said:

This does exist? Where would I find recent players? The only recent players list I know is where you an invite players and you can't right click there.

esc > communication > friends > recent players

Remember, never do false reports, those lead nowhere.

Edited by KIREEK