Please add Config D

raven2k01

It would be nice if we could have CONFIG D for more mod configs.  While there are 3 main categories, there are lots of subcategories depending on armor and other resistances.  Additional configurations would be a great way to spec for those.  If necessary you could charge plat per additional config slot unlock.  It would then unlock for all frames and weapons.  That would be worth spending plat on.

Edited by raven2k01

This. And E and F as well. Because frames have multiple builds and not all work with the same mods. I can't have a max range radial disarm loki, as well as an invisible loki, and a rescue switch tele loki, and an irradiating disarm efficiency loki, and a fire resistant loki, and a LoR loki all with just 3 pages. I have to change mods out every mission I want to do which takes up time and I'd happily pay plat to unlock more spots

i talked to @[DE]Steve about being able to buy more loadoutslots and being able to buy more configslots for plat on the TennoCon in London Ontario
and i reminded him again on the TennoVIP in Birmingham
during both conversations he told me that this shouldn't be a big deal and he would do his best to get this in the game
although he ensured me that he knows that veteran players are craving for more loadoutslots as well as configslots

sadly i haven't heard anything about this from DE so far

i kinda hope that someone from DE sees this post while they are in the office and reminds @[DE]Steve once more