Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change mod loadout from navigation

Hauru

I have a dream and that is to be able to change and/or ser which mod loadout (a, b, or c) of your current weapons and warframe from the navigation screen. 

This would save so many clicks, for me at least.

Am i the only one or have I missed something in the menu?

One of the many reasons I wish DE would get around to converting their UI to Lua/XML, so we could make our own addons for it.  Being able to create our own dropdown menus anywhere, and as many loadouts as we wanted (because they would be stored client-side), would be a massive improvement over endless nested menus, all with animation delays.

Can you imagine being able to push just one button, and have it swap all of your equipped weapons, whatever they may be, over to elemental combos to match the mission?  Or better yet, have a script do that automatically from the mission details?

Edited by polarity

2 minutes ago, polarity said:

One of the many reasons I wish DE would get around to converting their UI to Lua/XML, so we could make our own addons for it.  Being able to create our own dropdown menus anywhere, and as many loadouts as we wanted (because they would be stored client-side), would be a massive improvement over endless nested menus, all with animation delays.

Can you imagine being able to push just one button, and have it swap all of your equipped weapons, whatever they may be, over to elemental combos to match the mission?  Or better yet, have a script do that automatically from the mission details?

Fully personalized, customizable UI?

I like

50 minutes ago, polarity said:

That would be very nice, though I kinda doubt they will do it because of the loadout-slot being sold for plat, and plat (and prime access) is what keeps the developers fed. But it would be great.

I would love to be able to set the config-slots to be automaticly chosen based on which faction you are running missions against. Just being able to see what I have at the moment would save a lot of going back and fourth.

Is there a way to suggest features such as this to DE?

10 hours ago, Hauru said:

That would be very nice, though I kinda doubt they will do it because of the loadout-slot being sold for plat, and plat (and prime access) is what keeps the developers fed. But it would be great.

They could always sell the ability to customise the UI for plat ;)