Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

I was loving the quest until is simply stopped working. The prompted buttons didn't work which I resorted to aimless button mashing to no avail. I deleted the game and now trying to reinstall to see if that was the issue. I'm guessing when you released it, there was little to not consideration for those of use who use classic and custom key bindings.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Korten12 said:

Was there any further improvements to the Pro version by any chance? Was hoping so.

i'm hoping so as well. proper PS4 Pro support is what brought me back to other games (like Planetside2) - and it would bring me back to Warframe as well. but just stating once in the last patchnotes that the game should run better on Pro with everybody playing it saying that they don't feel a real difference is definitely not enough for me. 

25 minutes ago, (PS4)LatteHarmony said:

Yeah same thing happened to me as well :( any solution to this?

Im sorry for your problem but your post made me happy that im not alone i hope they fix this asap i was super excited for the content plus the ember frost unvaulting :(

What happened to our promo for the teshin glyph? 

From PC notes: "The War Within is available to all Tenno who have completed the Second Dream and have unlocked the planet Sedna.

CLAIM YOUR FREE GLYPH: Redeem the code WARWITHIN on https://warframe.com/promocodebetween now and Friday, November 18th at 2p.m. ET to receive a free Teshin Glyph."

9 minutes ago, (PS4)fight28852 said:

From PC notes: "The War Within is available to all Tenno who have completed the Second Dream and have unlocked the planet Sedna.

CLAIM YOUR FREE GLYPH: Redeem the code WARWITHIN on https://warframe.com/promocodebetween now and Friday, November 18th at 2p.m. ET to receive a free Teshin Glyph."

its in the marketplace for 1 credit got mine yesterday when update came out

Anybody know how to choose between focus ability and transference with custom controller..?

I have a one button activation for power E set up, but now it won't let me use my focus ability, only transference.

HELP please, I don't use the power menu setup, I use d pad for my powers.

Should there be an option for Power F if focus and transference are not the same thing for one touch activation???

Thanks for any help.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)darkvader7 said:

What happen to season rewards? Like Nezha and Twin Vipers parts? I don't see them anymore. Please don't tell me is unobtainable

Nezha was moved to Tenno dojo lab and wraith/vandal parts are found in invasion missions.

From the update notes:

"• Nezha Parts have moved to the Tenno Lab in player Dojos.
• Vandal and Wraith weapon parts have moved to the Invasion System as rewards for their respective factions."

I didn't know how I felt about the story surrounding this update honestly, but after I finished it I was very impressed and it left a pretty strong impression on me, it's got me hyped for what's to come in relation to some of the choices that can be made. The story's developing in some really exciting ways, and the quest itself was way more fun than I anticipated. Totally worth the wait. 

4 hours ago, (PS4)SinPsy1 said:

Anybody know how to choose between focus ability and transference with custom controller..?

I have a one button activation for power E set up, but now it won't let me use my focus ability, only transference.

HELP please, I don't use the power menu setup, I use d pad for my powers.

Should there be an option for Power F if focus and transference are not the same thing for one touch activation???

Thanks for any help.

You need to hold that button to activate focus ;)

7 hours ago, (PS4)fight28852 said:

Maybe it's in the shop for 1 credit?

I'm (again) miffed about an update (I know, right I usually am).. but needless to say, it's just one of those things. Look, this game, to me, is a love/hate thing. I've been playing this game since the 1st time it came to the PS4. I've put more than 2900 hrs into it. I've gone thru every update, and new warframe.. I've got it all. All frames, all weapons, etc etc. Played EVERY quest, since the 1st one.,, and before update 18, I unlocked ALL the planets, and sectors thereof. Now, here's my beef... and I'm getting shaky because it's pissing me off. In order to play the lastest quest, the "War Within," I have to first unlock the Sedna junction on Pluto. Ok, that's nice and all.. but normally, I play SOLO... my clan, (Shadow size).. but only I, right now, play. I don't like being in a party, when I cannot TALK to ppl I'm playing with.. and most of the players (public ones) don't have their "Talk" on. Anyway, that said, I need to do the Assasination mission on Earth of Vey Hek, come on DE (dammit).. No 1 frame (Tenno, player) can take on the Vey Hek mission.. (if you have well good for you, bet you spent a lot of Energy, Health, Ammo, and Shield restorers)...  it's level 70-80. Sure in a fireteam of 4 - 8, it's possible. I know, I've done it.. but like I said, it's a TEAM mission. My clan (and I'm the founder), just doesn't like playing anymore (because of the ridiculous drop rates, and the farming). In another words, they get bored. Like, I'm the only one in my clan that plays the game (near religiously). I am so angry, because DE thinks only of team players, it seems), and not of us Solo players. I also, have to collect 3 mods from the challenge rooms (and believe me I feel really stupid), but I can't find any of them to play!! I read their on the moon, but there again, WHERE?? I don't like having to do each mission available there to find one.. why can't you simply say or rather indicate what mission has a challenge room. I think I found one, however, I didn't know it was one (judging this from videos I've watched).. but another mission, didn't have one.  Come on DE, you have a LOT of SOLO players, how about thinking of them for a change, when you come up with prerequisites for playing a mission/quest. Sorry that this message was long, but, I had to get the whole thing out there. I'm 63yrs old, and have been playing computer games since I was in HS, my age though, comes with arthritis, and I'm not as fast as most players, but I CAN hold my own, seriously. HELP??

Edited by (PS4)Dokejema