Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hotfix 2 December 14th:

• Fixed an issue that was stopping people from sending more gifts if they logged in before 2pm

Is it a Warframe update or an ingame patch? Since I can't download patches After the War Within went live because of the stupid "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers...." error  -______-

Dude why do I feel like all the people who are having the same problem as me are being ignored? -_-

Couldn't get past the Kuva Guards and with no option to abandon quest, I'm stuck like Chuck.

I am an admittedly casual player who doesn't play this goddamned game for the challenge.  To have the game go from a four man train, to a single player jail victim simulator, is not ideal for more casual players like myself.

I rage quit & deleted the whole megillah.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Is anyone Game lagging and freezing when 1st entering warframe & then returning to ship every time after a mission it's very annoying & it's only been doing this since the war within update please fix asap DE...

Yeah it has a connection problem. Some of us can't even connect to the game after the update. And apparently DE isn't going to acknowledge it.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)MostafK said:

Yeah it has a connection problem. Some of us can't even connect to the game after the update. And apparently DE isn't going to acknowledge it.

I see well atleast I can connect and play games it's just the Lag and freezing is super annoying is all..

I'm sure they will get it fixed it's likely there nothing they can't do until the next patch in January. Hopefully it's something that can be resolved via a hot fix or a server side fix at DE but guess we will find out soon...

Hope you guys can connect here soon the more people online the better....

On 12/15/2016 at 1:40 AM, (PS4)MostafK said:

Is it a Warframe update or an ingame patch? Since I can't download patches After the War Within went live because of the stupid "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers...." error  -______-

Dude why do I feel like all the people who are having the same problem as me are being ignored? -_-

Because we ARE getting ignored -_-

I am stuck playing this mission. Please give those of us who are not hardcore gamers an option to quit missions we are unable to do or complete. Its been 3 days trying to get past golden maw with no success. I love this game but I am now considering deleting it and closing my account because there is no point of having it any more. The only reason I attempted it was because I couldn't do sorties without doing this mission. 

Edited by (PS4)MashAuto
I was able to complete the mission shortly after this rant. Some people are still struggling though, give them an option to quit the mission and come back when ready or know how to do it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MashAuto said:

I am stuck playing this mission. Please give those of us who are not hardcore gamers an option to quit missions we are unable to do or complete. Its been 3 days trying to get past golden maw with no success. I love this game but I am now considering deleting it and closing my account because there is no point of having it any more. The only reason I attempted it was because I couldn't do sorties without doing this mission. 

whats the point on the golden maw ? what is so hard ?