Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kigami_J4L said:

OMFG! I don't care if they have to push the next update to 2018 as long as they RELEASE ME FROM TWW PRISON.

I am not going to be quite and I am tired of all of you badgering them to screw the game even farther. Glast gambit is not a priority, far from it. I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME. < That should be a much more pressing issue.

Was there really a need to quote me? Also, I see no "Badgering", just a Tenno asking a question.

Put away the Saltine crackers and calm down a bit friend. Have you sent a Ticket to https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and seeing if there is anything that can be done? Like maybe resetting the quest for you or putting you back a few checkpoints? Have you made a post in the bugs section of the forums or commented on anything in the Feedback section?

Not to throw Na on the wound too but (From a business perspective, not trying to sound too negative) 30,000 players waiting for more content > a few people experiencing problems that can be dealt with if the followed the proper channels.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Kigami_J4L said:

Anyway I have not received a reply at all to either the ticket for quest reward failure or the forum report about TWW.

how long ago did you support the ticket? support can sometimes take a little while to get to tickets depending on the severity, how many others are experiencing the problem, how much data you provided, general work flow...

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

how long ago did you support the ticket? support can sometimes take a little while to get to tickets depending on the severity, how many others are experiencing the problem, how much data you provided, general work flow...

Well mine is relatively recent but the oldest report I have found that has not been resolved is from the 14th. He has not received a reply either as I have been following his post since I first encountered the issue myself.

I am about done for the day though. I will be back later or tomorrow to cause more problems. I just loaded up the game to make sure I am still stuck.

I have friends that are having same issues. 1 cant get from earth to mars cus the relay wont open for him and my other friend can pass from Saturn  to Uranus she kill the warframe in their but cant push butten so thay stuck and that means no other qusts can be done. I know thay will fix it not sure when wich blows for new players.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Kigami_J4L said:

OMFG! I don't care if they have to push the next update to 2018 as long as they RELEASE ME FROM TWW PRISON.

I am not going to be quite and I am tired of all of you badgering them to screw the game even farther. Glast gambit is not a priority, far from it. I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME. < That should be a much more pressing issue.

tww?  

also nidus is a must... i need him in my life (bring warframe to mac please) im stuck here waiting... im sooo jealous that pc has all this new stuff man.

So, uh, when are we getting that hotfix that caps kuva cycling costs on Rivens at 3500 kuva? I'm stuck on a couple of Rivens at roll #9 and don't want to spend 3600 kuva for another roll.

Also, I'm in dire need of more Riven slots. 15 slots is too little capacity for me, and I hate dissolving my Rivens just to make space.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

So, uh, when are we getting that hotfix that caps kuva cycling costs on Rivens at 3500 kuva? I'm stuck on a couple of Rivens at roll #9 and don't want to spend 3600 kuva for another roll.

Also, I'm in dire need of more Riven slots. 15 slots is too little capacity for me, and I hate dissolving my Rivens just to make space.

Should be in the next update.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

So, uh, when are we getting that hotfix that caps kuva cycling costs on Rivens at 3500 kuva?

14 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Should be in the next update.

^

This

The kuva cap of 3500 was a part of build 19.4, so we'll definitely get it with our next update.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

4 hours ago, (PS4)justin230304 said:

the game is so bad

You went through the trouble of creating a forum account to just to say that. You could explain yourself so maybe you don't look foolish like you just made an account bc you had nothing better to do.

P.S. - If you think I am being rude that is not my intent; I just think it might be a good idea to explain why you think the game is so bad, but that's just me...have a good something :)

On 12/28/2016 at 9:55 AM, (PS4)alx300z said:

Its been 17 days since i summit a ticket to page for heelp no response same time being stuck in war within mision transference says not unlock any help?

I had the same problem.  I think it was due to my custom controller setup.  I switched back to default and it worked.  After the quest I needed to rearrange button assignments anyway due to the 5th power moving from touchpad to right d-pad. 

I may have had to fail the mission and reload into it before it worked ... I can't remember. 

Ever since the update, the 5th power got screwy.  Holding down touchpad absolutely wouldn't work for me - even before I did the quest.  I had to do the quest just so I could activate zenurik passive again.  

It didn't work in the quest either until I messed with the controller settings. Lol -maybe I moved it to the d-pad. Idk, I've slept since then.  At any rate it works for me now, maybe it'll work for someone else.

I think ps4 needs a controllor,  that has the swipe button and 4 arrow keys on the edges,  then you could swipe or press the button,  which id stick to using the buttons,  i hate the swipe,  also it would help if more stuff had a toggle option,  then you could swipe to open gearcthen it goes off once an item is selected , i used to have 5th power as swipe up,  but that wont wont work now,  so i put it to middle button press,  and now i can press or hold

14 hours ago, (PS4)willsp282012 said:

I think ps4 needs a controllor,  that has the swipe button and 4 arrow keys on the edges,  then you could swipe or press the button,  which id stick to using the buttons,  i hate the swipe,  also it would help if more stuff had a toggle option,  then you could swipe to open gearcthen it goes off once an item is selected , i used to have 5th power as swipe up,  but that wont wont work now,  so i put it to middle button press,  and now i can press or hold

15 hours ago, (PS4)CubBoltPen said:

Ever since the update, the 5th power got screwy.  Holding down touchpad absolutely wouldn't work for me - even before I did the quest.  I had to do the quest just so I could activate zenurik passive again.  

It didn't work in the quest either until I messed with the controller settings. Lol -maybe I moved it to the d-pad. Idk, I've slept since then.  At any rate it works for me now, maybe it'll work for someone else.

i honestly don't really have a problem with swiping, you know you can also hold down L1 i beleive and press triangle, x , square , or circle to activate certain abilities which is usually what i do... but from left to right the abilities are     swipe up , down , left , right 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)ghostkid13 said:

when is the next update i want to get nidus all ready lol

They said mid-jan so i think maybe around the 15th to 19th of this month we will receive the update.... hopefully... but until then try to farm for riven mods because the more items they add into the sortie , the less of a chance you have of getting the rifle rivens. so stock up =3