Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

9 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

this would be a welcomed change by me at least. I will also be sitting here on the forums watching the s**tstorm as it passes by because a change like that will definitely ruffle a bunch of feathers.

As long as they up the damage on our weapons a little bit and maybe give us the endo we spent on them back I am happy....but with that said I hope we get to keep multishor because it is super special awesome on the Zarr.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)CuttlefishJones said:

Is there going to be anyway to get access to the new tileset and mods without doing the War Within quest? Like will they be available in a couple of months anyway?

You must do the War Within quest to gain access to the Kuva Fortress and Riven Mods, there is no other way to gain access to them.

2 hours ago, (PS4)MostafK said:

This connection bug really needs to get fixed! Why are the support team at DE taking so long?

It's not just me yeah the lag reminds of U12 it's very unpleasant. Connection to host issues and ect not sure there's much we can do just wait till DE is back from vacation 

Just noticed that since this update all my weapons do substantially less damage than before... Like a tenth of what they used to do? Is this part of the update or just another bug?

As in (Sancti Tigris):

Before:

20,235.1 Slash

1,149.7 Puncture

1,149.7 Impact

Plus elementals 10k+

Now:

5,738.8 Slash

286.4 Puncture

286.4 Impact

And it's the same for every weapon. Massive damage reduction across the board.

Edited by (PS4)CuttlefishJones
Added Numbers

1st: Do somebody know if the operators will be vulnerable after THE WAR WITHIN? or is it only on the Kuva Fortress?

2nd: do anybody know when we (PS4) will receive the new Augment mods for Rhino, Frost, Loki and Hydroid?

many thanks in forward for your answers! would appreciate that!

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk
changed my post

16 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Just keep a pressure to the pad... 

so to confirm. it is possible still with the E-Button (this time holding E-Butten) to activate the Zenurik permanent energy filling like before? it seemed to me, that they removed the permanent energy filling from zenurik or invisibility from Naramon with the new transference changes!

so it is still possible like before?

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk
changed my post

I succeed killing all the gardians but not tthe queen, and it says that i fail .... Stupid.... There is no information to kill the Queen .... and there is a tempo to do this part of the quest ? grrrrrr ! I'm going to watch videos to undestand to do that, but it is not fairplay... Grrrrr

Edited by (PS4)chane_b

44 minutes ago, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

so to confirm. it is possible still with the E-Button (this time holding E-Butten) to activate the Zenurik permanent energy filling like before? it seemed to me, that they removed the permanent energy filling from zenurik or invisibility from Naramon with the new transference changes!

so it is still possible like before?

Yes. Press the pad for transcendence, hold for focus. Obviously you must assign E to a button you can hold, not to the pad gestures.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Yes. Press the pad for transcendence, hold for focus. Obviously you must assign E to a button you can hold, not to the pad gestures.

my button is on the PS4 Controller the UP button xD i activated it only for zenurik. what is this button named? "E-Button (hold)" or something??

8 hours ago, (PS4)CuttlefishJones said:

Just noticed that since this update all my weapons do substantially less damage than before... Like a tenth of what they used to do? Is this part of the update or just another bug?

As in (Sancti Tigris):

Before:

20,235.1 Slash

1,149.7 Puncture

1,149.7 Impact

Plus elementals 10k+

Now:

5,738.8 Slash

286.4 Puncture

286.4 Impact

And it's the same for every weapon. Massive damage reduction across the board.

Looks like you have the extinguished dragon key equipped.

It reduces your damage output by 75%.

ok, i left about half a year ago mainly because the invert Y-Axis setting (which is actually un-invert Y-Axis since one doesn't move the head like the stick horizontally forward to look vertically up but backwards instead) stopped working in Archwing mode  (yeah, i was among the few actually liking AW quite a bit) - just to come back after a half year to see if it is fixed and finding it STILL NOT WORKING??? 

just WTF DE, get your sh!t together already pretty pleaseee! until then i'm back to STO on PS4 paying my F2P microtransactions towards Chinese investors there... . 

54 minutes ago, (PS4)chane_b said:

It is the second times that I have killed all the guardians, but cannot take the sceptror of the queen .. There is a tempo to do this and then the mission failed !!! very stupid !!!

When the queen attacks you her shield goes down.

So when you see her attack animation begin you have to go into void walk (crouch) and then void dash into her when her attack animation finishes and her shield drops.

Are you aware of this?

4 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

When the queen attacks you her shield goes down.

So when you see her attack animation begin you have to go into void walk (crouch) and then void dash into her when her attack animation finishes and her shield drops.

Are you aware of this?

I succeed the three times of this mission, ...but it is not really easy to do... 

Thanks for anwering.