Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we please change how Frost and Nullies interact?

Gran_Maw_Sigmus

On 12/9/2016 at 11:49 AM, gluih said:

My opinion on nullifiers is that they should not remove the effect entirely and instead just suppress it. This would make nullifiers a lot less annoying to deal with overall, not only for frost.

^This is great.

Suppressing our powers would be a lot less of a nuisance, even if they remained suppressed for a few seconds after leaving their bubble. It's gotten to a point where they are unbearable when you are in high level endless missions and you have 6 of them spawn next to you at the same time. Then it's not even an issue of "are you good enough to handle it" anymore. It's more of DE saying "Ok...you need to get the hell out already".

• 3 weeks later...

imo i would do a Damage Per Second if nullifier touches Stationary abilities that cant Move away from their shields. it is ridiculous to give all abilities the same effect.

it gives more negatives for unmoveable abilities. i would make for stationary abilities that they drain them to 0. for example 5 % per Second and after 50 % is reached of the globe 10% per second will be drained. where is the problem? the enemie scalings are still ridiculous in endgame fissure missions also the amount of nullifiers in a round. 5-7 nullifiers at once.. de ... cmon

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk