Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for Leaks

[DE]Glen

On 1/8/2017 at 8:17 AM, Gorelimb said:

Finally i see other people having the same problem as me! I've had this problem ever since i got my GTX 1070 and have managed to find the culprit, Nvidia Share. My problem was that when Nvidia Share was turned on my framerate would gradually drop after playing 1 mission and then get worse and worse until i restarted the game. I found that turning off the share feature in geforce experience fixed it.

So i did a test where i had the share feature turned on, i log into the game and it's prefectly fine capped at 120fps in the landing craft. I go do akkad for 5 waves and come back into the landing craft and my framerate is now at 107-110fps never hitting the 120 mark (uncapped my framerate in the landing craft should be ~300fps). So i leave the computer alone to go have dinner and when i come back the game is suddenly running at below 20fps! in the landing craft! (Note that i have all forms of recording turned off in the share overlay). I can reproduce this every time i have share running, in fact i could just go run akkad for 5 waves and just look at how my framerate deteriorates in front of my eyes. Going from 60 down to 50 only takes a few minutes. Should i post a video perhaps?

Turning off Nvidia share solved my issues as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello [DE]Glen!

I do have a leak in warframe.

What i have is a big RAM leak like if garbage collecting stopped working(which blows up heap memory of process to over a dozen GB with time).

I have other settings(but still powerful nvidia card), not those you recommended but *shows heavy present box* i have a memory dump for you and EE.log ^_^

If you are interested you can check https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/ru/requests/787552

2 hours ago, Death_Master_ said:

Hello [DE]Glen!

I do have a leak in warframe.

What i have is a big RAM leak like if garbage collecting stopped working(which blows up heap memory of process to over a dozen GB with time).

I have other settings(but still powerful nvidia card), not those you recommended but *shows heavy present box* i have a memory dump for you and EE.log ^_^

If you are interested you can check https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/ru/requests/787552

Are you running with a Nvidia GPU and latest driver?
you probably should revert to 376.33 because it appears to be a driver leak not the game itself.

I'm not saying this is the culprit but you could at least try this first.

Chao, The Roaring Lion