Jump to content

Conclave Imbalanced


sinchik97
 Share

Recommended Posts

Spoiler

ScreenWarframe.jpg

Hi. Just look on the chat. So what do you,players, think about this?  DE plz do smth whith this!  many players not play in conclave mode *couse it imbalanced on very high performence hardware game. (And this not only 1 reason.) Just THINK what is balance and fix all issues on this mode. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

If I want to play PvE (which is 99% of the time) I play Warframe.

If I want to play PvP (which is when I want to be reminded I don't have the reflexes of my youth anymore) I play Overwatch.

But... this wonderfull game (Warframe )  can be much more wonderfull!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sinchik97 said:

But... this wonderfull game (Warframe )  can be much more wonderfull!

yes, you are right, but Warframe has still multiple systems (aside from conclave/pvp) that need a lot of work from DEVS. 
they are working on whats being played the most. Its logical. its business. its what keeps them on market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Yes, it can be, without PvP. If I want a PvP shooter, I play Planetside 2.

Hey, lets not deny their fun. Its a minor feature of game, yet players play it (even if low in numbers)
DEVS already put some effort into it. no point of saying "get rid of pvp".
Youre more than welcome to not even look in direction of pvp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Conclave is dead since launch and I sure you that imbalance is not the main problem.

1) conclave isn't dead, there are some times were finding a match is harder than usual, but I'd say it's far from being dead.

2) Imbalance isn't a problem since most weapons and frames have been pretty well balanced. The problem lies on players' mindset. Being defeated by a single skilled enemy after a long time being able to wipe hordes of enemies by simply pressing a key seems like a change not many people can take and well, hating the mode and spread misinformation is way easier than getting good at it.

15 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Yes, it can be, without PvP. If I want a PvP shooter, I play Planetside 2.

Did you know? the existence of PvP doesn't force you to play it. You can still progress normally through the game without need of ever touching PvP (unlike PvP players who can't progress without playing PvE) so there's no need to remove it. why not sticking to PS2 PvP and simply omit any WF conclave thread instead of doing nothing but spread toxicity against it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Did you know? the existence of PvP doesn't force you to play it. You can still progress normally through the game without need of ever touching PvP (unlike PvP players who can't progress without playing PvE) so there's no need to remove it. why not sticking to PS2 PvP and simply omit any WF conclave thread instead of doing nothing but spread toxicity against it?

Three months later, DE notices no one is against PVP anymore, thinks the attitude of the player base has shifted dramatically, and directs most of their funds towards really hashing out conclave while leaving the PvE side of the game to gather dust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What in particular do you feel is unbalanced?

Often people get a skewed idea about the game's balance when they run into radically more experienced players, and attribute the resulting curb-stomp to their loadouts rather than level of experience. Personally, I feel that what we really need is a proper Elo system so that this happens less frequently.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Three months later, DE notices no one is against PVP anymore, thinks the attitude of the player base has shifted dramatically, and directs most of their funds towards really hashing out conclave while leaving the PvE side of the game to gather dust.

If by "gather dust" you mean "introducing more quest, frames, weapons and interesting mods", then yeah, they leave PvE to gather dust.

2 hours ago, Pythadragon said:

2M43EsG.png

Sure doesn't look dead to me. Local time is PST, 4pm - 1am.

219 unique players + 2465 deaths across 9 hours on a single Recruit Conditioning TDM dedicated server hosting a single lobby of 8 players max.

This makes me happy, thank you for posting this :3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...