Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

frost prime...

-Bv-prime

So i was just going through primes and there fx for being primes and their bonuses over the vanila counterparts and i noticed frost prime needs some love from de and that got me thinking on what they could do as fx and some stat buffs keep in mind these are just suggestions and ideas i dont know the coding and performance issues they may incur but yolo

so for stat buffs;425 armor 325 health and 575 shields(at rank 30) and a 1.05 sprint cause ice mage ;)

for visual fx; like vauban primes bastile frost should get some fx in his bubble or on his bubble like some swirly bits around it or spikes on it,ice wave can stay as is ,avalanche maybe golden residual stuff after the cast and on frosts model i think that some golden bits could be added 

open to suggestion

Edited by -Bv-prime

1) Higher Shield capacity is good with me. He doesn't really need the extra armour and health. That's what Snowglobe is for.

2) Why does he need more FX? One or two is good enough for me.

3) I do agree that his model could be upgraded, but I don't really care, considering we'll be seeing a deluxe skin for him soon.

47 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

1) Higher Shield capacity is good with me. He doesn't really need the extra armour and health. That's what Snowglobe is for.

2) Why does he need more FX? One or two is good enough for me.

3) I do agree that his model could be upgraded, but I don't really care, considering we'll be seeing a deluxe skin for him soon.

well the fx is just spiffy and not all of them just the snowclobe one cause his current one is weak sauce

the armor and hp is for the people who dont play globe frost

Frost Prime already got a Shield buff, Armor I'm against increasing (on just the Prime) as that would buff Snow Globe.

Health would be fine, and personally, I'd like to see a Sprint Speed inrease to at least 1.0 just like with Rhino Prime :P

A tad more Energy might also not be entirely unfitting for an ice mage, methinks.

Visual update for Snow Globe, eh sure why not.