Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #84 Overview

AM-Bunny

I'm itching to get my hands on Nidus. Also, I'm hoping the new pump shotgun isn't a total bust. While the Strun is alright, but it gets outshined by so many other shotguns and has been collecting dust in my weapon collection for awhile.  

Edited by METAL_BAWKSES

They need to redo that throwing spear gun. Dark Souls 3 already figured out that people don't want to go retrieve the spears they throw. Just make the weapon reappear or get pulled back to the player. The spear getting lost after throwing in the devstream demo should have been an obvious clue that they should abandon that fetch mechanic.

As usual, thanks for the great work you're doing Bunny!

Now, for she stuff that was shown..

Frame looks interesting, speargun also can turn out fun though it's not exactly my kind of weapon.

That Tenno shotgun on the other hand... It looks great, I'm looking forward to using it.

As for spoliery stuff...

Spoiler

I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed with the decision to release Riven mods for secondary weapons before 2017.

Why?

There are many things about Riven system that should be fixed ASAP instead of piling up the problems by introducing them to another group of weapons.

First off, few thing to do:

- cap maximum reroll cost

- remove blank stats, by which I mean that there shouldn't be +IPS stats on Riven mods for purely elemental weapons. It's just a wasted stat slot, it doesn't add anything. No point in keeping it.

- maybe standarize values for stats. They would still be higher or lower depending on Riven disposition, but instead of completely random percentage per rank they would be a set value.

And for the love of John Prodman, don't replace rifle rivens in sorties with secondary rivens. You'd be cutting off the only source of them, and that is a terrible idea considering how much impact they have on the game currently.

6 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

Not sure how the new frame will do in Sorties with no shields and just health. (did they say what his armor value is ?)

Couldn't find it, but Symbiotic Link seems to do just fine if you mod for duration and maybe ask your teammates not to kill your buddy.

*Reading the DevStream overview*

"Infested frame will release this year."

Spoiler

UP4WjuU.gif

"New weapons."

Spoiler

wtUMFav.gif

"Spear and shotgun."

Spoiler

fLDLNzs.gif

BUT WAIT...

"Shotgun"?

Spoiler

wZgf0ws.gif

"Pump-Action."

Spoiler

C5bfaRn.png

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD!

Edited by Yaerion
Spoilers for images.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

He better have some decent armor to back up that no shields.  The health regen at it's current state doesn't seem like it will be enough to keep him alive.

Also those animations are slow as hell.  And the 4 seems a little underwhelming.  The stacks serve no gameplay purpose aside from using is 4 right?  so then do they expect us to spam it?  Modding him seems like a nightmare tbh.

Also that deluxe ember skin.  I need it in my life.

I'm hoping the maggots will deal more damage and there will be more to the his stacks. His 3 will could make him pretty tanky and his 2 seems decent, but I imagine not all of this is final. Hoping he gets more health as well as energy. He looks more like a solo frame to me.

And yes. I will throw my money at the screen for that Ember skin.

Edited by (XB1)SilverWolf198