Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #84!

[DE]Rebecca

Everything about this devstream was awesome (can't wait for Nidus)...except that thing about secondary riven mods. I know Reb said that you guys are just thinking about it, so I'm not gonna go crazy over it yet, especially since things that you guys are thinking about doing don't always end up happening (such as breaking up vacuum into 3 different mods). And I do see where you guys are coming from in considering swapping out rifle mods for secondary mods. But it's important to note that just because a lot of players would want to get secondary mods more, that doesn't mean we don't want to get rifle mods. If there was some other way to get riven mods, I'd be fine with swapping out the sortie rewards. But if you guys make it impossible to get rifle riven mods outside of trade chat, platinum costs are going to skyrocket and an already frustrated player base will inevitably become that much more infuriated with rivens/sorties. 

Personally, I say just throw both into sorties (perhaps giving secondary mods a slightly higher chance of dropping) and reduce the chances of getting less desirable sortie rewards such as lenses.

This Devstream was the first I ever watched, and the last of 2016. Feeling kinda nostalgic about playing Warframe for nearly 1 year now. I know this isn't much but let me have my nostalgia.

Great year 2016 (might include some sarcasm)

P.S. Where are the Invasion weapon parts? I am being too slow or weren't there any?

Well, excited for the near future ;) Also glad to see all these systems couldn't make it this year are still on your minds. Really hoping to see how you guys adress the Dojo/Clan/Dark Sector stuff finally.

Rebecca, some feedback on Riven acquisition: What about changing the Rifle Riven Mod for a kind of token you can exchange to the Cephalon for either a Primary, Secondary or Melee mod? That should give us more freedom and solve acquisition issues no? Kind of like an offering

You guys could add a "token" limit to avoid hoarding issues and make extra ones become Endo or something IDK.

3 hours ago, UvBenServed said:

Everything about this devstream was awesome (can't wait for Nidus)...except that thing about secondary riven mods. I know Reb said that you guys are just thinking about it, so I'm not gonna go crazy over it yet, especially since things that you guys are thinking about doing don't always end up happening (such as breaking up vacuum into 3 different mods). And I do see where you guys are coming from in considering swapping out rifle mods for secondary mods. But it's important to note that just because a lot of players would want to get secondary mods more, that doesn't mean we don't want to get rifle mods. If there was some other way to get riven mods, I'd be fine with swapping out the sortie rewards. But if you guys make it impossible to get rifle riven mods outside of trade chat, platinum costs are going to skyrocket and an already frustrated player base will inevitably become that much more infuriated with rivens/sorties. 

Personally, I say just throw both into sorties (perhaps giving secondary mods a slightly higher chance of dropping) and reduce the chances of getting less desirable sortie rewards such as lenses.

I'd say take them out of sorties and have them be farmable from missions on planets near the Kuva Fortress. You can keep them as a Sortie reward, especially since it's so mega diluted now, but they need to be farmable, just like all other mods except primed chamber (and we all know how expensive that is,) even event exclusive mods like Argon Scope can be farmed throughout the entire event. We don't need progression tied to a once a day slot machine with an abysmal chance of giving you something worth your time. That's what all MMO's do at endgame and that's why I quit them all for Warframe.

And not a single mention about ash and the complaints/issues about the rework... it looks like my ash will just gather dust then....

Also starting to feel devstreams are 'avoiding' major topics that pop up in the forums etc and just picking things where the answers make it sound better etc

Edited by LSG501

Thanks for the DevStream DE.

However, as many other have said, please don't remove Rifle Riven mods from the acquisition tables yet, please. Doing so would severely hurt the economy -and the players who haven't been that lucky to get them (I mean, seriously, a friend of mine got 2 Formas in a row, when all he needs is the more 'common' reward of a Rifle Riven).

If you remove Rifle Riven mods from the Sortie (which is a good idea, as it'll make room for the Secondary and, dare I hope even Melee eventually), please do not do so before adding alternate ways of farming for Rifle Riven mods. A repeatable quest (much like Maroo's), long-duration Alerts, the much-discussed Sortie Token system, Event Reward, Fomorian reward, maybe even a Baro option.

Personally, I'd say to put Rifle Rivens in the Kuva Fortress Defence and Spy missions as a Rotation C eward (equal chances of a Riven or a Relic). Still not going to be quick to farm (as you'll have to compete with every other relic in there) but definitely not taken out of the game. 'Cause that would be bad.

Nidus looked like he is erected forever. lol

2 things players might complained about the new stuffs which DE didn't foreseen as usual.

- Nidus being only able to use power 4 only when stack is at 4.

- Damage from power 4 is kind of pathetic...as if this is the already nerfed version! lol

- Speargun not being able to 'star wars force retrieved'.

- No indicator to show where is the speargun landed at.

.... so now Body Count is back?(as seen in the stream)

Edited by kyori

Watched the stream and I have only one question regarding the new warframe. 
Why? Why does the new warframe have huge heels, I mean seriously?
Firstly, as far as I am aware the new warframe is supposed to be a male warframe.
Secondly, a ninja with heels, because why not, eh?
Why not just remove the heels and have his feet like "Saryn Orphid Deluxe Skin" feet.
Can't just be me, it's an eyesore.

2 hours ago, muuha7 said:

Watched the stream and I have only one question regarding the new warframe. 
Why? Why does the new warframe have huge heels, I mean seriously?
Firstly, as far as I am aware the new warframe is supposed to be a male warframe.
Secondly, a ninja with heels, because why not, eh?
Why not just remove the heels and have his feet like "Saryn Orphid Deluxe Skin" feet.
Can't just be me, it's an eyesore.

the new frame doesnt have "heels" so idk what you are looking at.

Hi Rebeca I would ask that that ye have done in Waframe czestine Sloveničine and I'm a player from Slovakia and I know a lot of players from the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and that I would like to ask whether you would give the dubbing there in Czech and Slovak

Edited by JANYKELT