Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you, DE

Sir.X

So, for those of you who have watched the latest devstream, there was a moment when they showed the new tenno-themed shotgun we are getting, which I'm putting in a spoiler tab:

Spoiler

9ef454493e.jpg

After putting two and two together, I realized that this is strangely similar to a concept I made a long time ago for a tenno-themed shotgun, which is similar to what was shown on the image. A Classic look with different shells, more than likely meaning it will have multiple damage types. 

If this is out of pure coincidence, then I say Thank you to DE for improving what little inventory the Tenno have for their own shotguns. If it is part of my concept, I extremely thank DE for even considering it to be put in the game. They do a good job of doing that for other peoples concepts.

And just because, I'll put the link up to the concept I made a while back, so that people could compare the similarities.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/589855-weapon-concept-pump-action-tenno-style-shotgun/

19 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Lets see how it goes, this might finnaly be the Boomstick I was waiting for.

That title belongs to the tigris weapons still hehe. But this new shotgun looks like something you'll want to keep handy...for close encounters;)

11 minutes ago, Naftal said:

What do the different looking ammo mean? Can it switch between different ammo or something?

On their concept drawing, there are shells strapped to the side, similar to mounted bandoliers on modern shotguns. So those are concepts that are part of the model.