Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any popular, high level missions that aren't sortie?

RoboticApplesWithLasers

Question

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Akkad, Eris. Or as I call it, Draco 2.0.

You can level quickly on that defense mission. Squad of 4 recommended. Pretty difficult, seen with all the parasitic eximi you meet along the way. Good luck

I said difficult, there are plenty of options for auto farming.  I  don't  care enough about this game any more to play without having fun.

I like selkie, sedna 30-40 grineer survival. By 5 minutes expect heavy gunners and bombards which give that sweet affinity.

I don't know if its popular as I usually run solo (i don't want people leaving at 5 minutes) but I like leveling there as the difficulty is just right.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Akkad, Eris. Or as I call it, Draco 2.0.

You can level quickly on that defense mission. Squad of 4 recommended. Pretty difficult, seen with all the parasitic eximi you meet along the way. Good luck

Definitely don't need a squad at all, but I suppose it helps.

Any frame can solo it to 20 waves with no issue with a Synoid Simulor (or Torid with a bit more work) by standing on the boxcar. You can quick melee or just use your primary to take care of the few enemies that jump onto the boxcar.

Spoiler

You can do the kuva floods. They are level 80-100 and there should always be enough players to do them. You are also going to spend a while standing aorund while waiting for the clouds to appear, so you are also killing some enemies. Not sure if that's what you are looking for.

If I want to level a frame I usually run my syndicate missions with that frame. Run around with the ignis and kill everything + you clear all the containers on the way, so you find the medallions. It's not a very fast way to level and takes some days of syndicate missions to actually rank up a frame all the way, but it's something I want to do anyway, so it's great unless you are in a hurry.