Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within

(PSN)Brukkos

So here I am excited to see the War Within. I sat quietly in my chair waiting for the patch to finish and be able to jump right it and play the next episode of greatness that is Warframe.

I log in and go to start the new mission. SHUT DOWN! Nope, I have to unloxk the Sedna junction. Fine.

I head over to Senda and glance at what I need to do to open the junction.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!! Kill 10 Sentients on LUA ?!?!?! Then collect three mods from the challenge rooms?!?!?! Are you effing kidding me? Just to get the new quest?

This is not doable for me.  Timed jumps? Pinpoint precision? I am not capable of doing this. I have very shakey hands do to a nerve problem in my arms. Some times when trying to move just slightly, my fingers will jerk causing me to miss my intended target. I play warframe for the hack and slash style. But because of these ridiculous requirements I cannot play the new expac.

The pre reqs for this need to be changed. You have effectively locked the new content from people like me.

Power, Cunning, Speed, and Stealth challenges are your best bet solo. Endurance isn't bad either if you bring a tanky frame and some restores. I haven't done the new quest yet, but I hear you get locked into it once you start...if you have trouble with the challenge rooms, I hope you're ok to do the new quest...

your joking right...the sentient kills was the easiest part of it (2 per EXT when solo)....as for the mods...get lucky with power drift...one of the easiest ones to get...and common as hek.

Also going to say...bring a good melee weapon and a frame that can survive without power usage on the last mission for the quest as you will be locked out once you get to a certain mission (forget the mission number..think its like the 4th or 5th on one in...you will get a warning in game)

Edited by xcynderx

11 minutes ago, xcynderx said:

Also going to say...bring a good melee weapon and a frame that can survive without power usage on the last mission for the quest as you will be locked out once you get to a certain mission (forget the mission number..think its like the 4th or 5th on one in...you will get a warning in game)

So I knew you couldn't play other missions...but you can't even change frame/weapons if you fail? I was planning to use Nova, I'll need to rethink that plan I guess. If you can't use powers, Energy Siphon isn't a good aura choice either I'm guessing...

You serious right now? First of all the challenges for the Sedna junction isn't even hard for one. Sentients aren't even hard to fight. The challenge rooms are easy. There's one that as simple as just giving energy & your complaining. You was warned. If you be on the forums you would've seen it. I would get to it instead of taking to the forums. Just saying

2 hours ago, (PS4)Brukkos said:

This is not doable for me.  Timed jumps? Pinpoint precision? I am not capable of doing this. I have very shakey hands do to a nerve problem in my arms. Some times when trying to move just slightly, my fingers will jerk causing me to miss my intended target. I play warframe for the hack and slash style. But because of these ridiculous requirements I cannot play the new expac.

Not all challenges are that crazy, some are just puzzles that you need to figure out.

Right now everyone should be trying to do these things so there shouldn't be that much of an issue killing sentients or getting the mods. Just recruit people.

I believe both challenges can be completed by squadmates and still give you credit, so long as you actually pick up the mod and help kill the sentients. As far as completing tests, Titania's Razorwing mode trivializes the Agility test (so long as it doesn't bug out), the stealth test can be trivialized by standing next to the finish point when a buddy starts the test, the Cunning Test is just the death eye fight from The Second Dream, and the power test is apparently trivial for everyone (I have yet to encounter it). 

I just helped a friend do his junction; Sentients got nerfed,they die way faster now. there are 3 challenge rooms that can be solo'd, and all of them can be done with a group.

regarding your nerve problem, it shouldn't be a factor as I think the Sentient kills can still count as long as you inflict damage to them, and you only have to pick up the mod from the challenge rooms, so if you have others to do it for you, it's no problem.

16 minutes ago, freeformline said:

the power test is apparently trivial for everyone (I have yet to encounter it). 

you've probably ran past it many times, it's a very unassuming room with four blue globes within the walls; when you stand near them, they drain energy from your Warframe. stand next to each one until they are all filled up, and the door will be open. it's the easiest one to do, especially with a frame modded with Primed Flow.