Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

I WAS excited to play this update. Until I found out that I have to complete the sedna region. Which for me, sucks. None of my friends play warframe. And whenever I try to matchmake for those missions, there's never anyone playing them. I can't do all of those missions by myself. That's way too hard. So I'm probably not gonna play warframe anymore because of it. Which is a bummer to me because I enjoyed it.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:10 AM, (Xbox One)RaZorblack22 said:

I WAS excited to play this update. Until I found out that I have to complete the sedna region. Which for me, sucks. None of my friends play warframe. And whenever I try to matchmake for those missions, there's never anyone playing them. I can't do all of those missions by myself. That's way too hard. So I'm probably not gonna play warframe anymore because of it. Which is a bummer to me because I enjoyed it.

sounds like youre just bad

On 10/12/2016 at 2:02 AM, (Xbox One)Simply Freedom said:

Not sure if its just me but the sorties are not working for me. I have already finished the quest and I have done the first part of the sortie but the second part is blacked out. I even went to the sedna junction to see if that was it, the spector was there and after I killed it I tried activating the panel but it didn't give me the option to press x to activate. Someone PLS HELP ME

I'm having the same problem because of this I can not get the new quest, I've already contacted suport and I'm waiting for an answer.

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)SkyAtreides said:

Is the Xbox getting 19.4 or 19.5? I have some Rivens I would love to roll past 10, but not at the current cost. 

I think The Glast Gambit will be our next update.  PC is getting it later this week, and I think we're supposed to get it shortly after DE gets back from break.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

What was today's minor update? I didn't see anything that stood out. It was super small

It was probably just a bug fix or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Marcio, I need help with a supposed bug, my game in the pluto terminal to sedna are all complete objectives to activate the terminal but when I defeat the spectrum the option to activate the lightning did not appear, without Activate the terminal I can not activate the new QUESTE, please please fix this for me. grateful.

Hello again, I remember that when I entered the pluto terminal to sedna after defeating the saryn spectrum my internet dropped did not give to activate the terminal and when I returned to the game I did not receive the prizes (QUEST: THE WAR WITHI, QUEST: MIRAGI AND DIABRAMA FANG). I think the account did not update the receipt of the quest.

Olá, meu nome é Marcio, preciso de ajuda com um bug, meu jogo no terminal de pluto para sedna são todos objetivos completos para ativar o terminal mas quando eu derrote o espectro a opção de ativar o raio não apareceu, sem ativar o Terminal Eu não posso ativar o novo QUESTE, por favor, corrija isso para mim. grato.

Olá novamente, lembro-me que quando entrei no terminal de pluto para sedna depois de derrotar o espectro saryn minha internet caiu não deu para ativar o terminal e quando voltei ao jogo eu não recebi os prêmios (QUEST: THE WAR WITHI, QUEST : MIRAGI E DIABRAMA FANG). Eu acho que a conta não atualizar o recebimento da quest.