Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

Not sure if its just me but the sorties are not working for me. I have already finished the quest and I have done the first part of the sortie but the second part is blacked out. I even went to the sedna junction to see if that was it, the spector was there and after I killed it I tried activating the panel but it didn't give me the option to press x to activate. Someone PLS HELP ME

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Simply Freedom said:

Not sure if its just me but the sorties are not working for me. I have already finished the quest and I have done the first part of the sortie but the second part is blacked out. I even went to the sedna junction to see if that was it, the spector was there and after I killed it I tried activating the panel but it didn't give me the option to press x to activate. Someone PLS HELP ME

The sortie is currently bugged, the second mission is for Tikoloshe - Sedna , which has been removed with The War Within.  Also the sortie rewards are not updated to reflect TWW loot tables.  Xbox One still has Nezha parts in the drop list and no riven mods listed as a drop.

Bug report on this very issue

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)Simply Freedom said:

yeah same I have tried about 20 times today to activate the junction but it's not working, DE plz fix this :(

Probably going to get hate for this but, eh. I'm glad DE works so hard & is so kind with their gaming community. That being said, I am not going to play any of the Dream quests b/c I'm not going to have "magic" powers based off of Buddhist magic beliefs. I don't like that you HAVE to play the Dream Quests to have access to certain things. I understand that DE wants people to play what they worked so hard on by gently forcing us to play them, like they did with the relic system & making us play ALL of the star chart. That was clever but this I simply won't do. I know what you reading this will most likely say, "Then don't play it." I won't & I know you don't care but DE is considerate & I just wanted to voice my feelings on this new update. I hope DE does well & I hope everyone enjoys the new content. I think I will enjoy the stuff I can play without doing the Dream Quests. It sounds pretty cool! Thank you DE for all your kindness & respect to your gaming community. There really is no other developer quite like you all!

(Xbox One)Uncle Wack,

I respect your opinion and understand. This goes into the "millennial" mindset of wanting to have something without working for it. I'm sure this was not your intention. However, just like most things in life and most games, unique abilities in a game are usually achieved through a "quest" of some sort. I believe it makes a lot of sense and hope they keep it. Pushes Tenno to step outside their comfort zone. DE gives you ALL the tools to play the game and beat all the levels. This is just a way to reward Tenno who go the extra mile instead of the bare minimal. Similar to graduating and having a degree you can use and be a bit more prepared than the person who did not go to school. Hope you do try, it's worth it and a good quest. If you don't, I still hope you enjoy the game. What makes it unique is, there's really no wrong way to play. 

48 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DiiXBOX said:

Quete war whitin bug ? imposible d'utilité le pouvoir operateur (maintenir LB et RB pour utilise la transfer avec le monstre ayatan)

Je suis bloqué dans la quête du coup... 😣😭😭

Hold LB and tap RB for operator, hold RB for focus.

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74